No announcement yet.

Final Two Mercs. Reunion Characters Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps we'll see REmake flashbacks in LIN.

Mmm, just over a week away.

Comment

It seems Rebecca have that tear gas she used accidentally on Chris back in the original RE1...

Comment

Awsome Barry and Rebecca I had a feeling they whould have been the two Merc character since there was a hint with the new figures that was lecked a while back but yeah this is a nice treat to have.

Comment

This was pretty much everything I asked for and more. I'm so happy I finally get to see Barry and Rebecca in mercs! Although i'd prefer to see them in a new game with a new look, this is still good enough for me. Barry looks slightly more aged and kind of insane Rebecca looks awesome though and I like how they've tweaked a few things with them both. I'm so excited about this!!! I need to maintain composure.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
            It seems Rebecca have that tear gas she used accidentally on Chris back in the original RE1...
            That was my first thought when I saw the scan.

It looks like she has two of those spray bottle things attached to her belt, I wonder if one is different.

Comment

new pistol!!!!

Comment

thats so gay we cant use wesker and excella together and cant kill rebecca over and over again

Comment

dam barry head buts them haha awesome

Comment

1) Gay is a disgusting term to use as an insult.

2) Hey look!

Comment

LMFAO^ <3

OMFGWTFBBQHOLYMOTHERFUCKEROFGOD.
                      I'm liek so happy right now.
                      But I expected this as soon as the figures were leaked BUT OMFGWTFBBQHO-
                      yeah you get it.
                      18TH FEB GET HERE FASTER. ><
                      Last edited by Gradon; 02-09-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

need answer plz

for xbox does anyone know if u have to have gold membership to buy the dlc ????

Comment

ooo someones angry that i insulted a non living thing

Comment

1) I couldn't care less WHAT you insulted, it's HOW you went about it genius.

2) OH LOOK! THERE IT IS AGAIN!

Comment

@zombie215553 - Drop the double (and triple) posting. This is not AIM, MSN, or whatever. It's a message board. You finish what you wanna type and you hit submit when you're done. If you have anything to add to it and no one else has posted anything significant yet; EDIT your previous post and add it there.

Also, you don't need GOLD membership to buy anything on the marketplace on Xbox LIVE. (Though, some content is sometimes locked to GOLD access during the first 7 days)

Comment

Very pleased, the two most neglected characters of the series back, and Barry playable for the first real time (neh Gaiden).
                                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X