Final Two Mercs. Reunion Characters Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    I'm expecting to wake up any second, pissed off.
    That would mean my existence is all apart of another's dream...
    Woah, shit just went Twilight Zone on my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Capcom...listened...to the fans...again?

I feel a strange feeling. I think...yes...I believe it's a tiny inkling of hope. How unusual.
      Yes, I find that unusual too!

Next step: Resident Evil 1.5 for Xbox Live/PSN (screw Wiiware ).
      Nah, that's asking too much.

But this a good step Capcom, a very damn nice step.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
        Now, I believe it's a S.T.A.R.S. (more like a High School reunion 10 years later) "Reunion"!

Only lacking STARS Chris, STARS Wesker and STARS Jill. On reflection it isn't much of a reunion.

Hope Barry has some decent melee.
        Last edited by Dracarys; 02-09-2010, 03:45 AM.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          Only lacking STARS Chris, STARS Wesker and STARS Jill. On reflection it isn't much of a reunion.

Hope Barry has some decent melee.
          Well actually is just STARS Jill... STARS Chris and Wesker are already on RE5, asuming that all the orignal mercs characters will be usable on Reunion mode.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Cool!!!

It's all part of Capcom's cunning plan...

First they tell us that Rebecca is dead and Barry was killed by a Tyrant, then BAM!!! Here they are, alive and kicking

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
              Well actually is just STARS Jill... STARS Chris and Wesker are already on RE5, asuming that all the orignal mercs characters will be usable on Reunion mode.
              True, except it's more of a BSAA Jill. 4 out 5's not bad...not bad at all.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Which they won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
                  Cool!!!

It's all part of Capcom's cunning plan...

First they tell us that Rebecca is dead and Barry was killed by a Tyrant, then BAM!!! Here they are, alive and kicking
                  ...and apparently unaged. I don't think Mercenaries is necessarily canon.

Comment

They aren't.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Holy shit, this is awesome.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool fanservice

Comment

They aren't.
                          Was it confirmed? Because if so, then bummer. Afterall the more the merrier, and since stages are also a little bit changed in Reunion it would be fun to play as characters from normal Mercs on them.

Comment

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen. Ever.

Comment

Good to see the boards haven't gone into meltdown with the news that the two new players weren't both Jill outfits!

It's hardly the biggest shock in the world though. It was obvious from the moment we saw them as figures, only more obvious once Capcom pitched a hissy and had the youtube videos removed.
                              Are BSAA Chris and STARS Chris completely different people then? I'd assumed they were the same person just with different clothes! This messes up my version of the RE canon considerably! The Redfield Children?!

There is a lot good content in these four DLC packages. Concentrate on the positives, let's not get drawn into detracting from it just because of it's name.

Comment

This is the best news I've ever heard in my life. Go Capcom for actually listening to the fans. I'm more excited about Rebecca than I was about RE5 or any DLC. I started with RE Zero, and to me, Rebecca Chambers is Resident Evil.

Can't wait, but I'm guessing they'll be in the second DLC, so I'll have to wait. (And Barry is good news too.)

Comment

Working...
                                X