Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^What's your Problem ?
    Maybe this Magnum Hold 14 bullets ?!
    But Barry with 4 weapons...well .. another wesker ..

Comment

Don't forget the HEAD-BUTT. I think they should take a little heath off for when you do that.

Comment

Originally posted by zombie215553 View Post
        f u too
        Obvious troll is obvious.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

The bottom left picture is labelled magnum (マグナム).
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            Obvious troll is obvious.
            How can you tell? He might be typing in Greek for all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              I find Rebecca one of the most easy to swallow chars... Unlike chars such as the Ashfords (Genetically engineered or not) - though... RE0 was a bit... *cough* *cough*
              I suppose Rebecca isn't as bad as some of the other child prodigies - Alexia, Excella, Sheva, etc - in terms of believability, nor is she as utterly awful as the "genius" (according to Ada in "Separate Ways") gymnast ninja action hero super sleuth master spy uber-agent RE4 Leon.

Still, you may have personally come across a few people who could justify Rebecca's youthful skills, but in the U.S., a person must usually be 18 years of age to even be eligible for firearm certification (younger in UK I believe). Then you take into account the extensive training involved for a tactical law enforcement unit like STARS (which I guess is something similar to SWAT), and that would require a prolonged period of training/assessments, etc. Surely there'd not be a spot readily available for an 18-year-old. Even considering that she'd just be the medical support...the first aid skills necessary to support a special unit like STARS would be very comprehensive, requiring many, many weeks (most likely months) of training, followed by field training, field certification, and possibly more schooling for specialization. Then the chemical engineer portion...well, maybe that doesn't require much schooling, since I think Jill is able to mix it too in her portion of RE1. I can't remember 100% since I have only played through RE1 once as Jill.

Either way, there's no sense in getting too stressed over the realism of these characters. But Rebecca is still goddamn farfetched, and RE0 screwed everything up with its nonsensical attempt to add substance to the canon before RE1.

What I should have said is most terrifying about Rebecca besides her voice is that she looks like a 10-year old boy. Hello, Chris Hansen!

While it's nice to see her and Barry again, I find it odd people are so utterly enamored with a couple of ho-hum partner characters from RE1. Don't get me wrong, RE1 is my favorite RE story (and REmake my #1 RE game of all time), but the love lavished upon Barry & Rebecca is a little preposterous.
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-09-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                The bottom left picture is labelled magnum (マグナム).
                THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow It's like 7 days = 7 months ...

Comment

^ Hopefully this is true, I mean Barry without his magnum=Evil bizarro Barry. Is it just me or did Capcom also answer my wish for Barry to have a slightly darker beard than the Remake model? The artwork appears to have one, but it's kinda hard to tell in the gameplay scans. Eithier way, I'm very excited about him appearing period, and I'm digging his slightly polished model.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 02-09-2010, 05:26 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    ^ Hopefully this is true, I mean Barry without his magnum=Evil bizarro Barry
                    For a gun he would have a .22.

Comment

• This is awesome!

Comment

• Actually , since It's Ship Deck , It's possible that he picked the grenade launcher
                        Last edited by Zero38; 02-09-2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Brilliant! I can't wait to play as Barry. Rebecca will be fun, too, even if I'm not particularly fond of the character.

I'm itching even more for the 17th. Get here soon!

Comment

• ?? to what u said but fuck u too

Comment

• ^ Screams

It almost feels like PAndersonDie again!

Comment

• @ Zombie56428976347832: Really what's your Problem ?!?!?!
                                Why Did I even respond to you ..?!
                                Last edited by Zero38; 02-09-2010, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X