No announcement yet.

Final Two Mercs. Reunion Characters Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My point..................has been proven.

Oh and I don't think they're talking to you zero, they just refuse to quote people they're referring to.
    Last edited by REmaster; 02-09-2010, 06:43 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• If you're going to be an asshole, at least use proper grammer and sentence structure.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
        How can you tell? He might be typing in Greek for all I know.
        Even if they are, we have numerous users from all over the world. Poor english/typing and a poor attitude/lack of respect are two different things. Guess which one isn't tolerated here?

On a side note, aris13 is from Greece. He's a hell of a man
        Last edited by REmaster; 02-09-2010, 06:58 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Sorry guys but isn't it possible that he only uses his Magnum as a melee move like Rebecca uses her spray?
          The grenade launcher can be picked up in that stage but I don't think they'd show weapons in screenshots if it wasn't on the character. He's also using the wrong type of ammo meaning that they picked up the weapon and got the drop.
          I think Barry will just have 3 weapons and his Magnum is actually involved in 1 (or more?) melee move. Possibly the ground one making it quite fast.

Comment

• ^ This could very well be the case, as the other labelled pics on that page are other melee moves.

Welcome to the forum.
            sigpic

Comment

• Welcome to the forums and we wont be seeing zombie215553 until next week or something.

Comment

• You know, I think it's funny how almost everyone is creaming themselves over the edition of Rebecca and Barry to the Mercs mode. I guess I don't see what the big deal is, other than those two not having been in a game in over ten years. Mercs mode isn't exactly something that stays real fun after a couple weeks or so of playing it.

The real disappointment to me is that Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape have a two week space between them. I think that's utterly lame. Kinda really misses the point of dipping back into RE5 again. Though Lost in Nightmares itself should have been in the freakin' game to begin with. Now THAT is something that really misses the point. . .
                sigpic

Comment

• Thanks. I just wanted to point that out considering we have Excella and Rebecca using other things in their melee moves.
                  If it's the ground move it may be a 1-hit KO even (but the enemies seem weaker in Reunion, or at least that's what I noticed in the videos).

Comment

• I thought it would have been interesting if they would have just added the new characters/costumes to the regular mercs, that way we'd have one big selection and you could still play as Wesker. I would also like to see them in VS, although it probably won't happen and many people hate VS to begin with. Although, it would be cool to shoot Wesker in the face with Barry's Hand Cannon...payback for the blackmail, other than that sweet pistol whip years ago lol.
                    Last edited by REmaster; 02-09-2010, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• If You want the old Character to be in Reunion, Promote

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                        Which they won't.
                        Yeah but that's for "Normal" Mercenaries and Versus the last time I checked, however I really don't know if the old crew was confirmed for Reunion, no Wesker in would suck badly... I wanted my team of Barry & Wesker, ah what a shame.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Alkar: Well, I guess If It's a Gun Melee move ... Then It should be one Hit Kill ,right?
                          I mean .. I don't see a 5+Sec in the screen
                          Edit: Also .. How can there be a weapon "Grenade Launcher" (FLASH!!) used by two Char.?
                          Well ... I just I hope He really Use the Magnum
                          Last edited by Zero38; 02-09-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Anyone happen to know (or come across) the file sizes of the DLC? I wonder if it will combine with the current HD install, or be a separate file?

Comment

• ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

His magnum looks like it's for melee animations. The weapon icon is for the handgun.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                                http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio5/ae/img/...b_pic_01_l.jpg

His magnum looks like it's for melee animations. The weapon icon is for the handgun.
                                Hell that's pretty cool too, pistol whip FTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X