Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There might be a "new" Jill costume for AE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There might be a "new" Jill costume for AE...

Found this pretty interesting post at Capcom Unity:

Originally posted by Nick @ Capcom Unity
    So I got on my Japanese PSN Account the other day and noticed that they had a Resident Evil 5 theme that the US Store does have. So I Purchased it and I flipped though all the Background images had the character the theme includes are Chris, Sheva, Jill, Excella, Josh Stone, Resident Evil 5 Logo, Ricardo Irving, Wesker, and Ozwell E. Spencer so it got my thinking this could be for the RE5 Alternate Edition in Japan but the weirdest thing was Jill is featured in a costume I have never seen before She's in a blue outfit with blonde hair. Take a look at the photo below and see for your self sorry the image isn't that good I took a photo of my TV.

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/resident...l_Outfit_Maybe

Why would they release a blonde Jill render with the BSAA uniform? Only time we've ever seen her like that in-game is in the PDA picture (sleeping inside the tube).

Guess this means that Jill shall forever be blonde from this point onward in future RE material.

Not really much a surprise.

EDIT***

If she even is involved in the future of the series. . .
    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 02-14-2010, 09:28 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

As long as she is in those tight spandex outfits, I'm fine if she's blonde or brunnette or purple hair .
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 02-14-2010, 09:04 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I don't know... it seems to be just blond jill in her BSAA uniform, I compared that cellphone-thingy she has on her shoulder and it's just like the one in her BSAA uniform, and of course the fact that it's the same collor and gear.

Comment

Yeah it is the BSAA uniform. Perhaps a mistake from Capcom? Though why mess up both the hair color and no hat if that was the case? I think it would be a nice unlockable in Desperate Escape...

... and to shut up those whining fanboys!
          Last edited by Mr. Rod; 02-14-2010, 09:59 PM.

Comment

I wish they would just give her the STARS outfit from RE1.the other member have their stars outfit.Why they won't giveher,her RE1 outfit is beyond me.
            sigpic
            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

At first glance, I thought it was just an add-on to her 'Battlesuit' (kind of like how the melee vest was an add-on to Chris and Sheva's outfits), but I guess it ain't too bad if it's her BSAA outfit, although I would've preferred her STARS outfit as ^ said above, as the other survivors of the Mansion incident have their original costumes. But then again, it would look pretty similar to her BSAA outfit. Oh well.

I also just wanted to say she looks really nice in that picture, looking a lot more like REmake Jill.

Comment

I don't see whats so appealing about the S.T.A.R.S outfit.
                It's an outfit for crying out loud, I'd prefer new characters over that outfit anyday.

Comment

To be honest it would be pretty pointless if capcom gave us that outfit. Jill already has her BSAA outfit so why bother with giving us another one with just a couple of changes?

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                    To be honest it would be pretty pointless if capcom gave us that outfit. Jill already has her BSAA outfit so why bother with giving us another one with just a couple of changes?
                    I agree. It's pointless... I would rather prefer a new outfit with no blonde hair. Let's wait to see what's up to come with this Gold Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                      It's an outfit for crying out loud, I'd prefer new characters over that outfit anyday.
                      So completely and utterly agreed. I mean, even when Capcom asked what DLC people wanted, people would choose SKINS over actual levels. Now they want skins again over brand new characters?!

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                      I would rather prefer a new outfit with no hair.
                      FIXED!

Comment

New characters? Do you want back Ada Wong, Leon.. Enrico, ummm who else?
                        I mean, there are new characters in the mercenaries reunion, and we already know who they are. So why complaining about new costumes? Capcom won't give you new characters because they have already confirmed Rebecca, Excella, Josh and Barry. They might also not include any costume for Jill or Wesker at all... but since this picture leaked, we are wondering about it. What's the big deal then?

If you want new characters, then it's YOU. You can't stand the fact of having to deal with people who think differently than you. I suggest you fix your way of thinking aswell.

Comment

New characters? Do you want back Ada Wong, Leon.. Enrico, ummm who else?
                          Must we REALLY find you a list of other characters that could be used?
                          So why complaining about new costumes?
                          I'm not complaining about the new costumes? Stop reading things your own way.
                          What's the big deal then?
                          Again...what big deal? Stop being such a drama queen.
                          You can't stand the fact of having to deal with people who think differently than you.
                          Where did i say i can't stand it?! Fuck me you're bizarre.

I can stand it, i just don't agree with it. Get it?

Comment

Maybe an unlockable costume to use in Lost in Nightmares/Desperate Escape? Pretty stupid "new" costume if you ask me, switching Battlesuit Jill's head onto BSAA Jill's body. Then again, since the new episodes are 'all about Jill' it wouldn't really surprise me. Probably just a mistake, though. Hopefully.
                            Last edited by Vector; 02-15-2010, 09:19 AM.

Comment

If you want new characters, then it's YOU. You can't stand the fact of having to deal with people who think differently than you. I suggest you fix your way of thinking aswell.
                              Why all the hate? He is only giving his opinion out. Disagreeing and complaining a two different things boytoy

If its gotta be an outfit of jill then I prefer RE3 Jill over RE STARS Jill haha. Though wish there were more maps, weapons, etc. instead of just characters.

EDIT: Had to fix the jill part there, didn't wanna be or be called a fanboy of jill haha
                              Last edited by Guest; 02-15-2010, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X