Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 - Extra Figurers DLC (and 2.0 patch) available on PSN and Xbox LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 - Extra Figurers DLC (and 2.0 patch) available on PSN and Xbox LIVE!

Just giving the heads up that the Extra Figures DLC for Resident Evil 5 on the Xbox 360 is now available for download. It's a 55.71 MB download - which adds the new DLC figurines and such to your game, all for the affordable price of a free download.

Word on the street has it that the PlayStation 3 version's v2.0 patch is now also available again for download.
    Last edited by Carnivol; 02-15-2010, 08:21 AM.

PS3 patch 2.0 is out too
    Spoiler:

Comment

I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!! .. . I'm at work right now, so I'll probably get this on my launch hour . . for the XBOx, is it only the Extra figures, or the patch??

Comment

The only good thing about not sleeping today is this! YEEEEEEEEEES!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

List of additions...

New Extra Content menu added inside the Play Game menu
          This has Versus, Lost In Nightmares, Desperate Escape, The Mercenaries Reunion and Extra Figures options. Of the five, only Versus and Extra Figures are selectable, with the other options taking you to the Marketplace.

The six figurines already available are...
          No 1 Chris (Warrior) "Good job"
          No 2 Sheva (Fairy Tale) "Leave it to me"
          No 3 Chris (Heavy Metal) "Hold on"
          No 4 Sheva (Business) "Oh *sigh*"
          No 5 Barry "I have this!"
          No 6 Rebecca "I'm Rebecca...oh no!"
          No 7-10 ????

No new options listed within the Bonus Features menu

No new options (filter, or infinite ammo) inside the Special Settings menu
          However, Costume Select now features both Warrior and Heavy Metal for Chris, and Business and Fairy Tale for Sheva, but both are currently blacked out.

So unless they're patched in with each new scenario/costume pack, each games bonus', leaderboards etc will be available inside that sections menu.

People will LOVE Barry's figure speech haha

Might be old new to others, but i didn't know so i thought i'd share it!

Any guesses on the four extra figure slots? My mind's blank, since Rebecca, Barry, Excella and Josh already have their figures out there. Four new costumes then for both new scenarios.
          Last edited by Stu; 02-15-2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
            PS3 patch 2.0 is out too
            What's the size of the patch?
            (Main post update)
            Last edited by Carnivol; 02-15-2010, 08:20 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure, but I think it was around 187MB
              Last edited by Dark_Chris; 02-15-2010, 08:23 AM.
              Spoiler:

Comment

Is the PS3 patch out in America? I just checked and I didn't get anything.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                  Is the PS3 patch out in America? I just checked and I didn't get anything.
                  Same here. It's not live in America yet, at least for me...er, us.

Comment

Damn, saw the news this morning and came back after class to try to download the patch...and nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Ah well, guess it's only for the European folks at the moment.

Comment

It's not there when you load the game. For the 360, it was in the Marketplace as DLC, so check the PSN Store.

Edit: Nope, wait, there was a small update upon starting the game, but the other stuff is still on the Marketplace too. Two days... Two days...
                      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-15-2010, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Nah it's definitely in patch form, won't be in the PSN store.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          It's not there when you load the game. For the 360, it was in the Marketplace as DLC, so check the PSN Store.
                          Thanks. *Holds PG-67A/W in hand* I'll give it a shot.

/sees self out

EDIT: Just saw Stu's post, and it does make sense that it'd only load/install upon inserting the disc. I'm just going to have to wait until Thursday...or at least until Capcom makes the patch active in NA.
                          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-15-2010, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Nah, it wouldn't be on the store. I just checked anyway, just to be sure -- no dice.

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                            Any guesses on the four extra figure slots? My mind's blank, since Rebecca, Barry, Excella and Josh already have their figures out there. Four new costumes then for both new scenarios.
                            What about the Guardian of Insanity?
                            Last edited by Vector; 02-15-2010, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Yeah the patch is out in Europe.

The only thing that's goten to me is thoses 4 hidden Figures are they new enemies or more charater costumes Capcom are keeping a secret from us hmm.
                              Last edited by Sephiroth; 02-15-2010, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X