Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 - Extra Figurers DLC (and 2.0 patch) available on PSN and Xbox LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    I got the PS3 patch just a little while ago after I downloaded the X360 add ons.

I got prompted before the game started up, so it is out (an I'm in the USA).
    It would seem so, but I'm not in the US. I also don't have RE5 installed at the minute, so I can't check.

Comment

yeah when the screen loads up it tells you that you have all these new figures waiting for you to check out.

My favorite is Barry. "I have THIS!" which is hilarious
      Last edited by CRedfield98; 02-15-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

hey CRedfield,, you have ps3 to download patch in usa too ?

Comment

Um...still no patch for me yet.

Comment

hey CRedfield98, are you sure positive about patch is out on ps3 for USA ?

Comment

I find it interesting that the patch seems to vary from different locations in the U.S. I'll have to check when I get home.
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                But he meant Action Style, as in with guns I suppose...

Anyway I bet that at least 1 of those figures is the new monster from LiN... The others, I have no clue, maybe we'll find out in two days
                My guess?

The new LIN boss + some sort of zombie-like creature.
                And a new DE boss/special enemy + some new DE NPC (pilot?)

Don't see why returning chars should have unique "action style" figurines... that's kinda... pointless.

Comment

Nice patch, anyway the best content will be up tomorrow... I'm reaaaaly looking forward to lost in nightmares...

Comment

The patch is available in Italy as well. Not sure why some poeple get it and some don't.
                    Can't wait for LiN on Thursday now!

Comment

It's very odd as a friend from work does not have it either and he lives a mile from me. Odd...

This reminds me of another similar event. Was it with Gears of War 2? I can't remember which game but I remember a patch for a game got released and some people didn't get it right away either.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

hey zombie, i live in wisconsin too.. lol ..... it weird that i didn't get update patch 2.00 for RE 5 cause i tried it many times every one hour today

Comment

Why? It's not exactly an earth shattering update?

Comment

lol today is probably crazy day for all people tried to get it .. some got it and some dont get it yet ...

Comment

So this comes with the versus mode?? and i didnt have to pay for it last week?? >

Comment

Originally posted by porhawj View Post
                                hey zombie, i live in wisconsin too.. lol ..... it weird that i didn't get update patch 2.00 for RE 5 cause i tried it many times every one hour today
                                Yeah I live in Milwaukee, you?

But yeah I mean the update is not something incredible, but nice. Barry in HD looks great!! I don't know about Rebecca though...
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X