Scream Franchise (Movies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghostface View Post
    How could you defend yourself from a killer, he's fast, smart, and has deadly accuracy. So really you'd be screwed.
    I think you idolise fictional killers.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghostface View Post
      How could you defend yourself from a killer, he's fast, smart, and has deadly accuracy. So really you'd be screwed.
      Didn't the killer in the first movie got kicked in the balls like three times? He usually would get hit a few times before the victims dying by sheer stupidity, he's a more "realistic" killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        I think you idolise fictional killers.
        No fictional killings are as good as Deadly Premonition.

I hear the voice, in Greeeeeenvale!

Comment

• Out of curiosity has anyone with an iPhone/iPad tried out the Ghostface game? I've only seen bits of it and thought it looked like an old Flash game, but still looked like it could be a little fun.

Comment

• It's uncertain rather we'll get Scream 5 or 6 with the lack of box office success 4 had on it's opening weekend.

Comment

• I hope we get at least one more, this was supposed to be the start point for a new trilogy and the outlines for the next two are already there, even if they have to squeeze those into one movie i'd just like one more. It's not done badly or anything, made over $70 million so far and still going, got good reviews (from the people who have half a brain anyway) and a great fan reaction. To be honest i kind of expected it to be slow in the box office but do a lot better in the home video market, i guess we'll just need to wait and see.
              Last edited by rewak; 05-01-2011, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• I smell a SAW case here hmmm

Comment

• Except Scream cost more to make than any of those movies, has a plot and has stayed with the original creators throughout If you mean the whole "It's the last one, ok no NOW it's the last one, no wait.." thing, then they've already put their cards on the table and said this has been planned out as a new trilogy, if the 4th does well enough we'll get a 5th and 6th then no more. If anything it's Star Wars

Comment

• Has anyone heard about the Motel PPV cut of the movie?
                    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• Yeah it's on the UK DVD/BluRay, in my opinion it sucks, pointless re-dubbing lines and awkward added lines. The UK release just plain sucks in general, shitty redub and no special features, don't buy it.

Comment

Working...
                      X