X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Barrymore was in the first Scream film
    sigpic

Comment

She's one of my favorite actresses...also her family is chock full of actors so she's got it going good for her.

Comment

And here's the first poster

According to Wes Craven the film will most likely open with a brutal murder like the previous films.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          And here's the first poster

According to Wes Craven the film will most likely open with a brutal murder like the previous films.
          Wonder who will be playing the opening victim. More than likely it will end up being someone unexpected like they did with Barrymore and Smith. At least we know it won't be Sidney though.

I find it odd, however, that they might bring back Joshua Jackson and Portia de Rossi, whose character's really didn't serve much in the series. It would make more sense if they maybe brought someone like Lillard back, assuming he survived.
          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 04-29-2010, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
            Wonder who will be playing the opening victim. More than likely it will end up being someone unexpected like they did with Barrymore and Smith. At least we know it won't be Sidney though.

I find it odd, however, that they might bring back Joshua Jackson and Portia de Rossi, whose character's really didn't serve much in the series. It would make more sense if they maybe brought someone like Lillard back, assuming he survived.
            yea you dont really know,
            because i dont remember his character dying just Billy so possibly.

Comment

Stu was bleeding excessively from already being stabbed/cut by Billy, had a tv crush his head, and was electrocuted when the set fell on him...yeaaah I don't think he'll be coming back. That whole rumor that he survived and was institutionalized has been around since the end of the first movie. I remember talking about it in middle school. Even if he was alive, I don't think he would be physically capable of posing any serious threat.

I think a lovely twist would be for Gale and Dewey to be the couple that die in the beginning.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Nothing will ever surpass Drew Barrymore's scene in the opening of the first movie. That shit is iconic. It was the first time we were introduced to the creepiness that was the 'what's your favorite scary movie?' line, and the Ghost-face mask. To put the cherry on top, after we see the boyfriend's corpse(graphic stuff back then), her parents come home to see their daughter hanging from a tree. Fucking sick.

You know what would be the greatest twist ever, though?

Spoiler:

Comment

I always thought they were hinting that Stu survived when Lillard made a cameo appearance in Scream 2. Yeah, a TV dropping on your head is never a good thing , but it was never really said if he died or not.

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                  You know what would be the greatest twist ever, though?

Spoiler:

Comment

i think bad thing about the third film is that it led upto Sydneys mums life in hollywood and then at the end you find out sydneys half brother set up the thing from the start which wasn't the best.
                    i hope thenext one doesnt do something like that agai and have a character introduced that supposedly has a huge backstory

Comment

Ashley Greene, Hayden Panettiere and Rory Culkin Eye Scream 4
                      sigpic

Comment

Funny...a friend and I were talking about how Heroes recently was canceled...and he jokingly said that Hayden can just take a role in Scream 4 without distractions.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Ashley?! That's my GIRL! I'll see this movie just for her if she ends up casted.

Comment

New poster featuring the 3 protagonists.

sigpic

Comment

yea i saw that, is it real or not?

Comment

It's definetely real.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X