Restructuring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restructuring

So the sad day comes thats been long in the making. Ice isnt going to be with us anymore. I've asked him countless times over the last 2 months to help me out on very simple procedures that he could do in a snap. I've been ignored. I cant wait any longer.

As of now, Ill be working on the site alone (like its really been for a long time now). Since much of his code is alien to me, Ill have to be re-making large sections of the site and getting them finished myself.

It sucks that it had to come to this, but this is the only way to get THIA headed anywhere near some sort of opening.

One of the main downfalls of this was Ice's decision to use code that relied on PHP heavily. So heavily infact that it brought our server down when we opened the downloads section. Seeing this as a mistake, I protested however he stood firm. I've had to work around this php direction that hes been pusing the site in for a while now and it makes working on the site not fun and just plain backwards.

Ill still be using PHP for page directions, to keep consistency but all the underlying use of PHP which ISNT needed will be removed. From now on THIA will be a "by hand" site instead of relying on PHP to make our content pages.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-30-2006, 05:30 PM.

dam that sucks, i'dj be glad to help if i knew how to do this type of shit. good luck

may albert wesker shine his divine light upon you.
    Last edited by itchytasty; 10-30-2006, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Count me in, man.

Comment

Well thats a shame man, Ice will still remain on site though wont he?

Comment

As much as he is now, lol.

Comment

That sucks. I like Ice. Hopefully he'll be able to help again one day. But since you're paying for this thing, it's yours I guess.

Comment

Working...
            X