If You Need Anything..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Need Anything..

Please send a PM to Carnivol or one of our moderators (Alexia, Darkmoon etc). I've been inactive on the site for a long while now and that doesn't seem to be abating at this point. I still do visit, but I really don't have time for the day-to-day stuff. Our capable moderator staff is more than willing (I hope) to continue carrying to torch for all your moderation needs.

For now, Carnivol will pretty much be the judge, jury and executioner of the place so to speak.

Perhaps Gold Edition will peak my interest again into visiting some more, but for the time being I'll be on hiatus.

PS: Huge thanks to XFactor, A-J and Carnivol for keeping up with the news!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-23-2010, 10:55 PM.

Hello there. We haven't met yet. Hope you're around more so we can get to know each other!

Comment

Well, damn and here I was hoping to see you get your face splattered or get wang-paled on some silly control mishap in another playthrough. But, when you need a break, you need a break. Hope you enjoy your hiatus and hopefully something, if not Gold will lure you back. Take it easy Dot.

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
        Hello there. We haven't met yet. Hope you're around more so we can get to know each other!
        You don't need to be known because your already known in what you do best on just 1 month.

Pretty much Ol'dot has quieted on RE just as dama did. Though hope ya don't stay off too long dot.

Perhaps Gold Edition will peak my interest again into visiting some more, but for the time being I'll be on hiatus.
        Guess Gold Edition is the bait for dot to come back to his RE senses haha.

Comment

He just burned himself out on the RE1 playthroughs and needs a little variation in life

Anyway, as he says, poke me or any of the other mods if there is anything. I'm gonna see if we can get a few tiny other things ironed out soon-ishly too. Between my current job hunting, translation work and random other tasks I perform, I'll be doing my best to keep things up and running here + see if we can pull some other funky little things out of our sleeves to keep you all pleased.

Comment

^ I'm pretty sure you'll do a very good job in keeping order to this messageboard. I wish you luck.

Comment

I visit frequently but have stopped posting mostly for an unknown reason. lol Hope Gold Edition brings you back soon Dot. I'm sure Carnivol and the other mods will do a good job in maintaining order.

Comment

Shame to see you go away for a while. I log on daily and I'll always do my best to help anyone who needs it, so my wall or PM inbox is always available.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
                  You don't need to be known because your already known in what you do best on just 1 month.
                  Not necessary.

As for Dot, we'll miss you until you return! Hopefully we'll get to see some more hilarious moments like the boulder incident!

Comment

Anyone got these files, I lost them in a HD failure

BH2_W-Birkin.avi
                    re0vid.zip
                    RE 1.5 1.avi
                    bio1.5inthewild.avi
                    BH4 Prototype Translation.mp4
                    GFV.avi
                    G006.avi
                    bh2figurevideo.zip
                    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

bump, anybody still got the biohazard 3.5 gameplay video with the translated subtitles?

sigpic

Comment

I think you misunderstand what this topic was about. It's not a request topic. It was Dot50 telling everyone that he's gonna be away and to PM the mods if needed.
                        sigpic

Comment

I took anything at it's literal meaning, anyway can you help?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                            Please send a PM to Carnivol or one of our moderators (Alexia, Darkmoon etc).
                            That's pretty literal.

Comment

Working...
                            X