Forum updated, bugs present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum updated, bugs present

Yeah I know images arent the proper ones. If you find anything else BESIDES images thats buggy let me know. Im working on it!

Ill probably be re-installing the board fresh as over the past year I've installed a number of hacks which no longer function properly and are most likely the cause for the forum being slow at times. I wont do this however if it means we lose members, posts, etc.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-03-2006, 06:32 PM.

Decisions decisions.... a glitchy board with more members or a working one with less members. I think now that you have shown what THIA os gonna be like, via all the features you made, I think everyone will stick with you this time. How long would it take to reinstall the board and would we lose our post numbers and profiles and such?

Comment

Best thing to do would to first uninstall the various mod's and remove any refernece of them from your database (if there the type that add queries to the database) then make a full backup obviously.Then install latest version of VB along with your backup.Setting up the various options in admin CP will probally be the hardest part but shouldn't take to long.

Comment

Working...
      X