Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28 Signs ... That Chris and Jill are lovers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 Signs ... That Chris and Jill are lovers.

I just happened to come across this video on the relationship revolving around Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine.

According to this user (BioPhilAlternative) there are 28 signs that Chris and Jill could be lovers. (I know it isn't stated out loud ... but you should know where I getting at with this one)

This video covers the details and the philosophy of romance and love between Chris and Jill.

Click on the link to see the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAyQQRvx6LA (please be warned that the video is 10 minutes and 15 seconds long)

You can feel free to agree "or" disagree with it if you wish. But after seeing this video, I truly believe that it could be possible that Chris and Jill are indeed lovers.

The problem is thar Capcom hasn't confirmed or denied anything about the relationship between the two. (Other than the fact that they ae "partners", that is)

Feel free to comment, and I do hope you'll enjoy the video.

Right...

So one proof is that Jill wants to get Chris out of prison (aside: Because if they weren't lovers they wouldn't).
    Then the next proof is that because Chris got Jill out of prison...?

Canonically, only one can happen. Talk about having your cake and eating it while grapsing at straws.

And the first proof, Jill tells Chris to be careful because she loves him. Jill is infact a soul-less evil bitch and actually tells Chris to be careful, and Wesker to rot in hell in a scene which is cut from the original and only in the beta - she only shows concern for people she TRULY LOVES <3 <3 <3

No offence leveled at you at all Apocalypse. But there's a whole lot of people who see relationships in characters where, I don't honestly think there is. And if I had my way, probably shouldn't be.
    sigpic

Comment

What I've learned from that video is that it must seem like I'm knee deep in polygamy, but missing out on all the action

Comment

US forces should use this video as a tortu... interrogation tool. I know, it would be against the Geneva convention and the basic humanist ideas, but it got me cringing in the first 5 seconds.

Comment

lol...

Sheva: You two were close...

Chris: ...We were partners.

What a stupid answer from chris, it would've sufficed if he just responded with a plain "Yes" to Sheva.
          Last edited by Kaneco; 03-04-2010, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I forget the exact quote but something like

Jill: Chris you need stop Wesker or millions of people will die

Chris: Yeah, but...
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

As for Chris and Jill being a couple :

Honestly, we don't know at all and we should all don't give a damn about it. That's not the point of the game. Fine.

However, there are some wierd things such as Jill's ending with Barry in the helicopter in REmake.
              When Barry mentions his wife and kids, he feels sorry for reminding Jill of Chris. I dunno....it just feels out of place if that scene weren't to imply that there is something going on between the two.

For me it's the most ambiguous thing between these two characters.

The real answer for me is : Chris and Jill have feelings for each other, but they just don't show it. They are professionnals and they don't want to let their feelings interfering with their missions.

I think it was Takeuchi, when asked about Chris and Jill, who told something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                The real answer for me is : Chris and Jill have feelings for each other, but they just don't show it. They are professionnals and they don't want to let their feelings interfering with their missions.

I think it was Takeuchi, when asked about Chris and Jill, who told something along those lines.
                That is also pretty much how I think of Chris and Jill's relationship myself.

Comment

I don't like people who look too deep into things that don't really mean anything pairing wise. Although really, I see Chris and Jill as having feelings for each other. It only makes sense. Then again, Resident Evil doesn't have many pairings and if you wanted to, you could debate for hours on what is and isn't canon pointing to a relationship. It can be fun sometimes, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grem View Post
                    As for Chris and Jill being a couple :

Honestly, we don't know at all and we should all don't give a damn about it. That's not the point of the game. Fine.

However, there are some wierd things such as Jill's ending with Barry in the helicopter in REmake.
                    When Barry mentions his wife and kids, he feels sorry for reminding Jill of Chris. I dunno....it just feels out of place if that scene weren't to imply that there is something going on between the two.

For me it's the most ambiguous thing between these two characters.

THIS.

I don't really pay attention to that kind of situations in games... i find them rather ridiculous. As for Jill's lover, i'm glad Carlos isn't the one.

Comment

JILL LOVE ONLI ME HOW DARE YOU SHE LOVES SOME1 ELSE
                      WE HAV ETERNAL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I totally ship Chris x Jill. The two are an amazing team, and their chemistry is undeniable. However, some of these 'signs' are a little silly.

I don't believe they are lovers and although I doubt we'll see them as an 'official' couple in the games, I wouldn't be surprised,however, if a file turned up in a future game referring to them as "Chris and Jill Redfield".

Comment

I agree some of these signs are Silly
                          But It does seem they have feelings for each other
                          Chris's Stare at Jill after saving her & Jill keeps saying Chris's name
                          Jill Hugging Chris in a 'fast' way,etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
                            I totally ship Chris x Jill. The two are an amazing team, and their chemistry is undeniable. However, some of these 'signs' are a little silly.

I don't believe they are lovers and although I doubt we'll see them as an 'official' couple in the games, I wouldn't be surprised,however, if a file turned up in a future game referring to them as "Chris and Jill Redfield".
                            Yeah I wouldn't be too surprised if a future RE game reffered to them as "Chris and Jill Redfield" myself, although I would be happy that if it did happen in the near future.

@ Prime Blue: You need to get out more.
                            Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 03-05-2010, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                              Yeah I wouldn't be too surprised if a future RE game reffered to them as "Chris and Jill Redfield" myself, although I would be happy that if it did happen in the near future.
                              Personally, I think the "Chris and Jill Redfield" thing would be a nice touch for RE 6, especially if it's supposed to be a reboot. Or just a game in general that took place say, 5-10 years after RE 5 when Chris and Jill are no longer the main protagonists and they're referred to in a file/conversation/cameo/whatever as married. It'd be a nice touch.

Comment

Working...
                              X