Celebrity Deaths of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
    People say that 'He killed the passenger' well excuse me but that guy had a mind of his own. If Dunn is at fault for being a drunk driver then that guy is at fault for getting in the car with him. Not like somebody held a gun to his head. He knew EXACTLY what he was getting into.

He didnt live his life as a joke he lived his life to make other people laugh hence make people happy. If anyone who lives their life that way deserves to be laughed at when they die then you have a weird mentality. Stu I aint got nothing to say to you so dont bother.
    I'm sorry, but making people laugh is a comedy routine. Sticking a car up your own ass is being laughed at.

As for the guy - it depends on if he knew Dunn had been drinking, or how much. If Dunn drank often he may have appeared sober, or claimed he'd only had a single drink an hour. Something we'll never know. But the blame really can't fall on him for Dunn's actions.

As for when I day - I have arranged to be late. I intend for a good friend with a twisted sense of humour to announce for once it my life I've gotten lost. Oh wait, not in my life...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      As for when I day - I have arranged to be late. I intend for a good friend with a twisted sense of humour to announce for once it my life I've gotten lost. Oh wait, not in my life...
      When you 'day' eh?

Dark...you sleep deprived, is it because Spencers been forcing us all to watch Robocop subconsciously?
      Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-22-2011, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• No, it's because I'm a mild insomniac with three small children.

Comment

I'm sorry, but making people laugh is a comedy routine. Sticking a car up your own ass is being laughed at.

As for the guy - it depends on if he knew Dunn had been drinking, or how much. If Dunn drank often he may have appeared sober, or claimed he'd only had a single drink an hour. Something we'll never know. But the blame really can't fall on him for Dunn's actions.

Wether he brought it on himself or not doesnt justify some of the comments in here. Speaking ill of the dead is fucked up. Maybe you dont give a shit about what people say when you pass but what about your loved ones? I'm sure you wouldnt be happy if someone spoke ill of someone you loved that died. Just think about it, show a little compassion and I'm not just talking to you Darkmoon. (But that doesnt mean I'm talking to Stewie).

Comment

Still, it would be better to be more respectful since he does leave behind a family.
            Yes, I kinda already said that myself.

Comment

Wether he brought it on himself or not doesnt justify some of the comments in here. Speaking ill of the dead is fucked up. Maybe you dont give a shit about what people say when you pass but what about your loved ones? I'm sure you wouldnt be happy if someone spoke ill of someone you loved that died. Just think about it, show a little compassion and I'm not just talking to you Darkmoon. (But that doesnt mean I'm talking to Stewie).
              Didn't you get the memo? When people die we're even allowed to celebrate it on the streets now!

Comment

Hope someone makes fun of your death when your time comes.
                To be honest I'd be disappointed if no-one made fun of mine. Everyone, if I die before you can pour me into a computer you're all entitled to come along and picket my funeral. Bring vuvuzelas and alcohol. Go wild.

At the end of the day, Ryan Dunn died the way he lived - with car parts in his anus.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-23-2011, 02:45 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  To be honest I'd be disappointed if no-one made fun of mine. Everyone, if I die before you can pour me into a computer you're all entitled to come along and picket my funeral. Bring vuvuzelas and alcohol. Go wild.

At the end of the day, Ryan Dunn died the way he lived - with car parts in his anus.
                  Pretty much this. I would rather see a massive beast party in my memory than people crying in front of my rotting corpse.

And that part at the end made me LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post

Word bitch.

The idea of a regular funeral sucks. Regular, non-overly religious people singing songs about how great the lord is? GTFO. PARTY THE FUCK DOWN to the playlist which i'll provide and get drunk y'alls.

Comment

• You can't libel the dead, so fuck him.
                      I don't think anyone should feel sympathy for him getting behind the wheel in that state (allegedly) and doing those speeds (allegedly).
                      It's such a shame for his family, and the family of the other person killed. I feel sympathy for them.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Or you could not feel sympathy for many of his loved ones (only some - i can't imagine the whole lot of them condoned his choices), as they were simply enablers to the lifestyle which will ultimately have led to his demise.

This is what's called "a cat amongst the pigeons".

Comment

• Not sure what he expected to happen driving at 110mph while drunk, while carrying a passenger. Completely irresponsible and selfish.

Comment

• Me against the forum again? No thanks think what you wanna think.

Comment

• We already did

Comment

• Just because someone is dead doesn't mean we all have to be nice about them. Hitler, anyone? At the end of the day, he has left behind family and friends who will have to suffer the pain he has caused by being selfish and choosing to drive a vehicle at almost double the speed limit, whilst intoxicated. I don't feel sorry for him, he's dead. His suffering his over. His family and friends' suffering has only just begun.

Comment

Working...
                                X