No announcement yet.

Marvel, my friends - Meet the Avengers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. I'm a little out of things post-SXSW and admit to not being completely up on the big summer tentpole advertising, but I'm pretty sure this is the first time we're getting a good look at Loki's alien army in The...

New TV spot, finally shows off the aliens that Loki is working with.

Comment

• Did the hype died down, here? What's going on?

Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans THE AVENGERS Set Visit Interview

LINK: http://collider.com/the-avengers-robert-downey-jr-chris-evans-interview/155980/
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• They not letting out with many story details, hard to look forward to/discuss/get hyped over what is a so far a mess of explosions and CGI that been done in their individual movies and a billion others.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Dracarys!*Shakes fist*

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
              They not letting out with many story details, hard to look forward to/discuss/get hyped over what is a so far a mess of explosions and CGI that been done in their individual movies and a billion others.
              And yet some get hyped over a game with no story and it's filled with a cheap ass campaign mode and messy multiplayer co-op modes that's have been done better a billion times since the PX1/N64 days.

So no... there is no excuse not to get hyped over something infinitely better.

GET HYPED KIDS!

Last edited by Pikminister; 04-03-2012, 07:01 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• I'm hyped as shit. There's just nothing left to do but wait a month for it to release.

Comment

• You can play ORC to kill time :3

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                    You can play ORC to kill time :3
                    sigpic

Comment

• http://movies.ign.com/articles/122/1223096p1.html IGN review
                      Spoiler:

Comment

• 96% Fresh on RottenTomatoes
                        When Thor's evil brother, Loki (Tom Hiddleston), gains access to the unlimited power of the energy cube called the Tesseract, Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson), director of S.H.I.E.L.D., initiates a superhero recruitment effort to defeat the unprecedented threat to Earth. Joining Fury's "dream team" are Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), Captain America (Chris Evans), the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), Thor (Chris Hemsworth), the Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner).

As if I couldn't be more excited for this movie...pretty much every review is over-the-top positive.

Comment

• First Reviews of THE AVENGERS Hit; Reactions Enthusiastically Positive

So what’s the verdict? Well, early reaction is extremely positive. Though we only have a handful of reviews to sift through at the moment, the top trades like Variety and The Hollywood Reporter have very nice things to say about Joss Whedon’s all-star superhero movie, with many outlets calling it the best Marvel movie yet and one of the best superhero movies ever.
                          And the hype for this one here is pathetic. Everyone wants to see Spiderman: The reboot.

GET HYPED!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Just saw a commercial for the movie during the Yankees-Red Sox game and I geeked out so hard. I'm just trying to decide whether I wanna see it in 2D or IMAX, but I'm leaning towards 2D.

Comment

• Saw this last night (opened up early for holiday here today). Reviews are telling the obvious truth, best blockbuster I have seen in recent years. No question. 3d is not bad or not great so you can take or leave that, I had one plot issue I didn't like near the end but it's easily overlooked by how awesome the rest of the film is. No question a must see.

Comment

• Yo Rombie, how suitable is it for kids? My son wants to go see this. Bear in mind he's been allowed to see Iron Man 1 and 2, Thor and Captain America (but not the Hulk, because it's shit) and the only thing I minded in those were Tony's dancing girls. The level of violence was OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X