No announcement yet.

Marvel, my friends - Meet the Avengers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs less Scarlett Johanssen, and more Hulk.

Not gay, but I cant stand Johanssen as an actress and...yeah, I is an iffy man.

Comment

• New movie poster.

Comment

• I'm getting a Fantastic Four vibe from this movie... no high hopes here.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• If they showed a trailer that explained more of the story maybe that'd help.

Comment

• Epic Trailer is EPIC!!!!
            Marvel's Avengers Assemble - out now on 2D & 3D Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download. Assemble at the Avengers official UK Facebook page: http://www.facebook.co...

Reveals almost nothing about the plot. Can't complain too much about that.
            Last edited by aris13; 02-29-2012, 11:19 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Excuse me while I go change my pants.

Comment

• :-OOOOOOOOOOOO I just wet myself.
                Spoiler:

Comment

• The plot is, "Loki and his army of a shit-ton of aliens(probably Skrulls) are coming to Earth and the Avengers need to save it." That trailer was incredible.

Comment

• I almost squeed when Hulk caught Iron Man. This thing will be fucking amazing.

Comment

• Holy shit, Joss Whedon has once again given me an erection.

Comment

• Totally random, but at 0:13, the guy on the left with the glasses is wearing an Infamous 2 Cole McGrath backpack.

Comment

• If I see that trailer again I won't have any need to see this movie... since I get the feeling that there is little more to add to the epic action sequences in it.

I just hope the acting in the slow parts of the flick are not the typical green-screen craptacular type of acting.
                          Last edited by Pikminister; 02-29-2012, 04:51 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Considering the fact that they haven't really shown what they're fighting against, other than about 8 seconds of combined footage, I think that there's A LOT that we haven't seen yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                              Considering the fact that they haven't really shown what they're fighting against, other than about 8 seconds of combined footage, I think that there's A LOT that we haven't seen yet.
                              I agree... however, I'm going to avoid watching any more trailers from here on. I will see this one when it comes out.

But I wanna be surprised. All these reactions we're getting here... I want to experience them while watching it all play out on the big screen.

I have no need to get hyped for this movie. I'm sold already.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Marvel's The Avengers - Official Japanese Trailer #2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MKhTo4RliK4 Spoilers!!
                                Last edited by Dark_Chris; 03-18-2012, 10:31 AM.
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X