• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    New full-length Captain America trailer:

Looks truly promising. I cannot wait!

YouTube video:

Comment

If my own country don't make this a huge success, I will castrate every last one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
        Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner) will appear in Thor.
        http://www.movieweb.com/news/thor-je...ameo-confirmed
        I'd see both Thor and The Avengers just for Jeremy Renner. The guy's top class.

Comment

^Definetely. He's one of the best performers right now.
          sigpic

Comment

First reviews of Thor are in.
            As the son of Odin (Anthony Hopkins), king of the Norse gods, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) will soon inherit the throne of Asgard from his aging father. However, on the day that he is to be crowned, Thor reacts with brutality when the gods' enemies, the Frost Giants, enter the palace in violation of their treaty. As punishment, Odin banishes Thor to Earth. While Loki (Tom Hiddleston), Thor's brother, plots mischief in Asgard, Thor, now stripped of his powers, faces his greatest threat.
            Last edited by aris13; 04-20-2011, 03:38 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

i think marvel should do a Rise of the Midnight Sons movie i don't know if you guys are familiar with it but it is Ghost Rider, Johny Blaze (original Ghost Rider), Morbius (self created vampire doctor) Darkhold (a group who hunt down pages from the book of dead)
              the Nightstalkers (Blade, Frank Drake a vampire hunter and Hannibal King a half vampire)
              they take on lilith and a ton of her demon spawn blackout and meatmarket to name a few.
              really cool story I think Wesley Snipes could still play Blade But Nick Cage cannot play Johny Blaze

Comment

Originally posted by BBboy20 View Post
                If my own country don't make this a huge success, I will castrate every last one of them.
                Ok, I'll take back what I said: what just transpired may make this the biggest film of the year.

Comment

I cannot wait for this movie. Check out the shield in action!

Comment

http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-18-th...-trailer-leaks teaser trailer *horrible quality - cam version*. It will be officially released on monday.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Or you can watch it at the end of Captain America tomorrow

Comment

I'm seeing Cap at midnight tonight...can't wait.
                        Last edited by Vector; 07-21-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                          I'm seeing Cap at midnight tonight...can't wait.
                          I'm catching it tomorrow, patience is a virtue .

Comment

I'm more excited for the teaser at the end of Captain America than the movie itself! XD..
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's Captain America's Avengers costume from Comic-Con. Looks excellent.

EDIT: Just got back from the theater. Oh my God. What a fucking awesome movie. Perfectly paced, wonderfully shot, Chris Evans was so much better than I thought he'd be. Tommy Lee Jones and Haley Atwell were amazing in their own right, and Hugo Weaving as Red Skull was as perfect as you'd imagine he'd be. To top it all off, the trailer for The Avengers after the credits sent the entire theater into a standing ovation and raucous frenzy. It looked absolutely insane, and so much better than I could've ever imagined. I'm nerding out so hard right now.
                              Last edited by Vector; 07-22-2011, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vector View Post
                                I'm nerding out so hard right now.
                                I feel ya', buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X