No announcement yet.

Marvel, my friends - Meet the Avengers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly, and it feels like Samuel L. Jackson is just imposing himself on the universe.

Never agreed with the decision to have him portray the character.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Guess that means you two wont be seeing the Avengers film, we'll all let you know how it was.

Comment

• I'll wait for Captain Britain film.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Tony Blair: The Motion Picture.

Comment

• New Avengers trailer

Featuring music by NIN.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              New Avengers trailer

Featuring music by NIN.
              Captain America seems to have good taste in music. In the trailer for Captain America at 1:08-2:33 the music is 46&2 from Tool.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Either way. NIN and The Avengers? <3

Comment

• I wish they had a better actress as the black widow, I really do.

Comment

• Looks awesome. Only thing now is, how are the Skrulls gonna look? That could make or break the movie.

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                  I wish they had a better actress as the black widow, I really do.
                  Agreed, but I dont think they could've found a better set of T&A.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                    Looks awesome. Only thing now is, how are the Skrulls gonna look? That could make or break the movie.

Agreed, but I dont think they could've found a better set of T&A.
                    Christina Hendricks.

Comment

• Too plump. Black Widow is an athletic freak of nature with superior fighting skills. Hendricks is just a pair of gargantuan tits.

Comment

• Summer Glau.

What? She should be in every movie. And if you want athletic...

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                          It isn't even Ultimate Nick Fury replacing real Nick Fury though, it is just Samuel L Jackson playing Samuel L Jackson like he does in 90% of movies these days.
                          Hilarious. Ignoring for a second the fact that just because you've seen a few interviews doesn't mean you know Samuel L Jackson or who he is, who really gives a fuck about one member of the cast when there are several others all more than able to step up and carry the movie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            Too plump. Black Widow is an athletic freak of nature with superior fighting skills. Hendricks is just a pair of gargantuan tits.
                            Actually her body is petty toned and curvy.The big boobs are just a plus

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                              Actually her body is petty toned and curvy.The big boobs are just a plus
                              I like Hendricks. She's a great actress who happens to be attractive. But she is in no way, shape, or form "toned".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Yeah, I don't like how the Ultimate Nick Fury has become the actual Nick Fury.

This is the Nick Fury I know:

WAA HOO

Comment

Working...
                                X