• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmyjoejangles View Post
    WAA HOO
    He looks like "Bull' from "Nightcourt"

Comment

• So many superhero movies.

It's what fer dinner... when you go to the movies these days.

Anyway, I wonder how they're gonna sell this flick in the UK... since they already had The Avengers over there...

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• I don't think anyone needs to worry about that, Hollywood tried their version of that "The Avengers" back in 98, and it failed horribly.

Comment

• We don't talk about that...it was such a weird fail film.

Comment

• Big man in a suit of armor...take that away, what are you?

Uhh, genius. Billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

Epic. The banging heads of Steve Rodgers and Tony Stark is one of this movie's biggest draws, for me. Captain America and Iron Man seemingly never saw eye to eye, eventually leading to the Civil War. I know Robert Downey Jr. will be up to the snarky task, and after seeing The First Avenger, I know Chris Evans will do great with Cap's undying sense of morality and justice. It should be a great movie.
            Last edited by Vector; 10-13-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Avengers? Pfft. I'd place my faith in someone else to save the world.

Teaser Trailer for Goldeneye (1995) starring Pierce Brosnan. Visit my website at http://www.actionfanz.com
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 10-13-2011, 06:06 PM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• "Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled- I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster."

While the recast is a little awkward, I see it as the James Rhodes recast. Went to a better actor.

Comment

• Ruffalo? Over Norton?

You mental.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    Ruffalo? Over Norton?

You mental.
                    Yep. I never took to Norton's ratty-ass voice despite him starring in some good shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rombie View Post
                      I don't think anyone needs to worry about that, Hollywood tried their version of that "The Avengers" back in 98, and it failed horribly.

Wow. I totally missed that one. They actually made it into a movie.

Was that Sean Connery's last performance on film?
                      sigpic

Comment

• If I had to list something as the worst thing in the world, Avengers would be one of the first things on that list. I avoid it like the plague even though I know nothing about it..

I don't really understand the fascination with super hero movies... Do people think they can become one or what? I think it's a liberal fantasy.. dominate other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                          Wow. I totally missed that one. They actually made it into a movie.

Was that Sean Connery's last performance on film?
                          No, that appears to be the League of Extrodinary Gentlemen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            No, that appears to be the League of Extrodinary Gentlemen.
                            LOL, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                              I don't really understand the fascination with super hero movies... Do people think they can become one or what? I think it's a liberal fantasy.. dominate other people.
                              There is this guy called "Phoenix Jones" who made national/international news recently. Cuz he's some sort of superheroe. You can read about it here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...0ijL_blog.html

And it seems they have a website. Anyone who's been dreaming about prancing around in their underwear in public (or saw "Kick-Ass" too many times) should probably take a peek at it:

www.reallifesuperheroes.org
                              Last edited by Pikminister; 10-14-2011, 02:20 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
                                If I had to list something as the worst thing in the world, Avengers would be one of the first things on that list. I avoid it like the plague even though I know nothing about it..

They're comic book and cartoon heroes from my childhood, only now with a bigger budget and on a bigger screen. What's not to understand?

Comment

Working...
                                X