RE characters in other games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE characters in other games...

So, have you ever seen characters in other games, movies, or tv shows that resemble Resident Evil characters? I found this example while playing this game, and had to share it:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Inferno04; 03-28-2010, 12:21 AM.

Well, I'm pretty sure Jill makes an appearance in a couple of the CAPCOM Vs. titles.

There's also Jill's Sandwiches in Dead Rising.

Comment

Ignore the annoying shouting freak.

Watch live video and more clips from 4PlayerPodcast on http://www.justin.tv/fourplayerpodcast

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

In Pocket Fighter Chun-Li has an attack where she quick changes to a STARS Jill look and fires a rocket launcher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV6LtV8ua3w (it's around 2:08)

Comment

I'm pretty sure Inferno created the topic looking for characters in other games that resembled Resident Evil characters, and not actual cameos. I think we have another thread for that. On topic...

Fiona Belli from Haunting Ground

Jill in RE5

Comment

I see your Jill and Raise you Ashley. (Just imagine the hairstyle)

Last edited by REmaster; 03-28-2010, 04:20 AM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

My brother's playing Capcom VS SNK card fighters on DS. There's a few Resident Evil characters and items in that game.
              sigpic

Comment

Since it's a little hard to tell with those screenshots from ChrisRedfield29 and REmaster's posts...Here's some better screens I've taken on the Fiona Belli similarities.

Fiona to Ashley (Fiona - Normal Costume B)

Fiona to RE5 Jill (Fiona - Illegal in Some States)

Of course, that's not mentioning that there's a scene that is set up within Demento - that looks suspiciously similar to one in RE5.

Or that (I believe it was, if my memory is correct) Claire's or someones Cow Girl costume looks similar to Fiona's Texas Cow Girl costume. Although I think it was REmake that had one for Jill that was pretty much the exact same... - Sorry, can't remember for sure.
                Last edited by Enetirnel; 03-28-2010, 06:27 AM.
                sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Just look at the hair.

sigpic

Comment

^^
                    Except David Bowie's much better looking.

Comment

Thanks CR29, that's exactly what I was going for. xD Just simularities.

While I'm at it, here's two of my favorite ones. Kevin Ryman to Tom Cruise, and David King to Dylan McDermott

Spoiler:

Comment

Fiona =/= Ashley

Ashley = Alyssa (Clock Tower 3) (she even has the plaid skirt thing going on)

Also...Almost all the Card Fighter games with Capcom have RE characters. Then there's the snow boarding game that has Claire and Leon. Under the Skin has Jill and Neme. Namco X Capcom has Bruce and Fongling.

I think this would be a more interesting topic if it was characters in media that resembled RE characters...if Capcom doesn't already have its name attached. Simply mentioning something Capcom has already done is rather obvious that there are going to be lookalikes.
                        Last edited by Bertha; 03-28-2010, 12:02 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                          Since it's a little hard to tell with those screenshots from ChrisRedfield29 and REmaster's posts...Here's some better screens I've taken on the Fiona Belli similarities.

Fiona to Ashley (Fiona - Normal Costume B)

Fiona to RE5 Jill (Fiona - Illegal in Some States)

Of course, that's not mentioning that there's a scene that is set up within Demento - that looks suspiciously similar to one in RE5.

Or that (I believe it was, if my memory is correct) Claire's or someones Cow Girl costume looks similar to Fiona's Texas Cow Girl costume. Although I think it was REmake that had one for Jill that was pretty much the exact same... - Sorry, can't remember for sure.
                          Good comparisons!

I think it is Rebecca that had a cowgirl outfit in REmake also in the prequel, ZERO. The leather outfit of Fiona looks really Jill's battle suit.

Comment

I always thought Alyssa from Outbreak looked like Naomi Watts.
                            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I don't think Jill looks much like Fiona unless her eyes are completely open. If she's squinting, then I think, aside from hairstyle and color, the resemblance goes out the window.

Honestly, if Capcom had released the second picture without us knowing anything about Jill's involvement in RE5, I really don't think I would've ever guessed it was her. The first picture seems like a dead giveaway, though, because of the width of her eyelids.
                              Last edited by Bianca; 03-29-2010, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X