"Resident Evil Afterlife" New (Final?) Logo, Web Site Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Resident Evil Afterlife" New (Final?) Logo, Web Site Up

It seems like the movie have another (and possibly the final) logo revision, as shown over on the newly launched, official web site.

Resident Evil: Afterlife Site
    Resident Evil: Afterlife (on Facebook)

There's nothing up on the site currently except for a list of release dates for the movies worldwide, which you can view below too. Do check back on the official site for any update on the movie.

*UPDATE*
    Better to be late than never, Capcom-Unity have stated that Milla Jovovich will be joining Ali Larter and Paul Anderson in revealing the trailer at Wondercon. The first 500 at the Capcom panel will receive a free ticket to watch the premier trailer for the movie in 3D.

Capcom-Unity
    *UPDATE*
    Last edited by xfactor; 04-02-2010, 10:21 AM.

October 2010 in Argentina? Cool. Wasn't dated for 2011?

Comment

Wow,Vietnam December? Are you kidding?

Comment

Cool. I too thought they pushed it back to 2011. Yay!

Comment

Can't complain, a week later is not that bad. However I dunno if I'll see it on 3D...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

After Extinction i'm so very little excited for this! Still as i've never experienced 3D to date... i think i'll grab a seat. September 9th here, cool.
            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I'm ready. September 10th, 3D glasses...

And my grandma will probably join me.

Yes, my grandma is a huge fan of zombie movies. It's awesome. I saw Apocalypse and Extinction with her in theatres.

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                Ooh, I'm ready. September 10th, 3D glasses...

And my grandma will probably join me.

Yes, my grandma is a huge fan of zombie movies. It's awesome. I saw Apocalypse and Extinction with her in theatres.
                This made me laugh. Your grandma is totally bad-ass. I can just picture the look on my own grandma's face if I took her to see any kind of zombie film. It wouldn't be pretty.

Comment

My only confusion is why there is an almost 2 month gap between it's release in Australia and New Zealand... can't be that hard to pony up some prints for over here. Not like I'm really hanging out to see it anyway, was okay with the first... hated the sequels.
                  Last edited by Rombie; 04-03-2010, 03:49 AM.

Comment

I'm shocked that Germany isn't getting a timely release like all its neighbours.

Comment

^ At least you're not in Romania... ;)

Comment

Sept. 9th ...... GREAT
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Well my friends theater just got 3D so I can stick to my promise and not pay to see this movie.

Comment

Working...
                          X