Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Afterlife 3D Trailer Leaked !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    3 words for you. Change your tampon.
    Quite possibly the hardest I've ever laughed at a post.
    Last edited by jagger916; 04-10-2010, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Celstice View Post
      From the trailer and 11 picture's we've been given, the movie doesn't look bad at all.
      ...that's your opinion, and an opinion that I and many others vehemently disagree with. I've seen nothing in the one trailer and eleven pictures, PLUS the previous three movies that inspire any feelings of hope or excitement for this upcoming fourth film.

Also, I know people have pointed it out before me, but it's pretty sad that you call someone out for a 'bitchfest' and then roll out the post that you just made. Take a good look in the mirror, dude. That was silly.

Comment

• @Celstice Whoa, chill. Yes, some people may not like things more than others, and it may irritate others (I sometimes find the movie bashing a tad bit annoying), but it's their opinion. Not really much you can do about that.

Comment

• I think everyone else pretty much summed up what I would have said but I'll just add...Wow....Celstice...really you need to work on your reading comprehension and maybe re-read what I was saying, and the examples posts I used. I never said the movies should have been based 100% off the games. If anyone is throwing a bitchfest, pretty much everyone believes that person would be you. Thanks for coming out.

And I agree Ray. I dislike the movies for many reasons, but some people seriously act like another movie is the end of the world. They may be bad movies, but they certainly aren't the worst in existance. The board has been fairly peaceful as of late, which I have been enjoying. Suddenly movie news pops up, and people are splintering off into "If you aren't with us in hating/loving the movies, you're against us", and take every little thing out of context.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• *eyeroll

A few tampon jokes and a nice little paragraph. I'm impressed. I can have an opinion, and sound off on any subject I feel like I want. So, sorry to "burst your bubble" but no, I'm not going to change my attitude just because I have gotten a few threats in PM. Do you want a fucking plaque? I'm talking about a movie, and you're talking about killing someone.

Great community.

Comment

*eyeroll

A few tampon jokes and a nice little paragraph. I'm impressed. I can have an opinion, and sound off on any subject I feel like I want. So, sorry to "burst your bubble" but no, I'm not going to change my attitude just because I have gotten a few threats in PM. Do you want a fucking plaque? I'm talking about a movie, and you're talking about killing someone.

Great community.
              If someone is threatening you, the smart thing to do would be to report them. And if you find the community so distasteful, no one is forcing you to post, or even continue visiting.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

*eyeroll

Great community.
                Eh, they're opinions. Sure, some jokes may have been a little... distasteful, but nobody really wants to fight. Yeah, it's opinion, and some people's opinions are different than others. Much more different, in this case.

And it's not like the community is like this all the time. The community is actually really calm and humorous, it's just that rare times like this instigate some big emotions out of others.

Comment

I'm not going to change my attitude just because I have gotten a few threats in PM. Do you want a fucking plaque? I'm talking about a movie, and you're talking about killing someone.
                  Print screen and post pics or it didn't happen. Name and shame.

Comment

*eyeroll

Great community.
                    While I'm not exactly impressed by your posts, finding them rather pointlessly rude and angry, I toelrate threats even less. Report them and I will deal with any actual threats. The report function will be at the top right hand corner of any private messages you've been sent.

If anyone has threatened to kill you, they will be permanently banned. Anything less will result in a range of punishments, from perma-banning (because I'm crazed with power) to infraction points.

However, I get the strange feeling those posts will never get reported...

Also, and this is the last time I'll post this warning, but it's a fucking movie. Gimps and Gimpettes, you're getting way too worked up over this and I will start infacting people. Seriously, folks, love or hate them movies are not worth getting this wound up over. It's not like it's something important, such as video games.

And a final note...I don't hate the RE movies because they suck as RE movies. I hate them because they suck, full stop, at least from where I sit. On my throne lashed together from the bones of those I take. I quite like the Silent Hill movie but only when I stop comparing it to the game it's meant to be based on, due to the (in my opinion) strange, bizare and downright stupid changes to the plot. But at least it creeps me the hell out.

I never bother mentioning the RE games alongside the movies, because honestly, you don't need to. Time and time again I've been told that all I have to do is turn my brain off and watch it for the flashy colours. I say fuck no, I can watch movies with awesome, badass scenes and an a excellent, tightly woven plot, compelling exctiting characters and a complete lack of stupid.

Even some fans of the series agree that Alice is somewhat overbaring as a main character, taking up too much screen time. That making her powerful enough to pound Nemesis, backflip through windows on a bike, telekentically throw Harley's and such was a crappy move because you never, ever feel she's in danger.

The plot is simplistic, with few to no twists and turns. The only big twists I can think of are Spence released the virus and the little girl has the same super virus as Alice (and now may be dead, if the books are cannon) but beyond that it's all fairly obvious plot progression. And the twists aren't so much twists as slight bends in the plot.

And then there are the plotholes...including, but certainly not limited to;
                    - Umbrella building a huge metal wall around Raccoon City...in a couple of days.
                    - Umbrella allowing thousands of people, including there own employees, out of the city...yet no one will attest to what happens when the news breaks and they manage to cover it up.
                    - Alice can sense the virus, yet fails to notice a member of the caravan is infected.
                    - Then again, so do all his friends, a group of people who have supposedly survived in this place for 2 odd years.
                    - The virus killing all plant life causing the water to vanish, including the poles. When the world heats up the poles melt, raising sea levels and rainfall. During an ice age the water is locked away in the poles. Water does not fucking vanish.
                    - The virus getting into plantlife anyway, since zombies rarely munch on flowers. If it's air or water born everyone is dead due to being infected or the complete lack of plantlife meaning no oxygen.

Yeah. Unfortunately, the plotholes aren't opinion. They're just poor writting. The rest of the script isn't exactly a glowing example of awesome writting either.

And before someone goes on about how if I hate them so much I should leave them be...I try. My friends think it's funny to see me foam at the mouth, so I get dragged to these things.

Comment

Working...
                    X