Hot Toys Jill BSAA Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Toys Jill BSAA Figure

Continuing with their line up Resident Evil related figurines, Hot Toys have introduced a 12 inch Jill Valentine figurine featuring her BSAA outfit. The figurine will retail for 150$ and will go on sale later this year. It also comes with a bunch of accessories like extra weapons, grenades etc. More images of the figurine after the jump.

Hot Toys Jill Valentine Replica thanks to U and S
    Last edited by A-J; 04-23-2010, 08:02 AM.

Images from Kotaku.com

Comment

(fanboy scream) OMG!!!!!!! ITS JILL BSAA FIGURE!!!!!!!

...what? you know you saw it coming

Comment

Sorry but out of all the figures in the RE5 line...this has to be the ugliest. The face...what the hell is wrong with the face? It looks like the doll's head was smashed and then painted....then smashed again. The outfit looks ok...and the boots = <3 but that is probably the ugliest face they've done. In b4 Jill hater. I would definitely buy it but still haven't been able to afford purchasing the others.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          Sorry but out of all the figures in the RE5 line...this has to be the ugliest.

maybe they remake her later, or some other company will do her too (like Sheva and Chris)

Comment

Still don't think that's uglier than Jill's. In fact...it almost looks like they just stole Sheva's hair, added a different ponytail, and planted it on Jill's head.
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I thought she looked bad on the AE cover...

edit: image is a reference to this video
              Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 04-23-2010, 09:36 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

no seriously I agree. wtf happened here? Wesker and Chris are pretty good, but this one doesn't look like Jill

Comment

It looks like Lara Craft had bad plastic surgery and then cosplayed BSAA Jill.

Comment

Okay, she may not look like Jill, but I think it's time Hot Toys change their name to 'Cute Toys'.

Because that face is absolutely gorgeous (yeah I know it's a toy, stfu).

Must buy.

Comment

Any old excuse to bash Jill eh. I think it looks good. Never worth that price but I've seen worse. That Sheva one is definatley worse.

Comment

I think that Jill's face is ugly, but that Sheva hardly will be overcome... ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Davi Redfield View Post
                          I think that Jill's face is ugly, but that Sheva hardly will be overcome... ^^
                          Sorry I dont see it, I have to disagree. I think it looks quite good.

Comment

It looks just like Jill.no doubt about it.
                            sigpic
                            www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                              Sorry I dont see it, I have to disagree. I think it looks quite good.
                              No problem...

Just doesn't look like Jill to me, except for the clothes.

Comment

Working...
                              X