No announcement yet.

Hot Toys Jill BSAA Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a mod. My e-penis could be used to hunt whales.
    My e-penis could be used to hunt Cthulhu. (Which is quite impressive given I don't have a real one)

And yes, this figure looks, in my opinion, retarded. The costume is well done but the face.. gah. I despair. Action figure faces aren't often done brilliantly, but, you'd have thought for the price tag that comes along with it, you'd get a fair deal for your buck.

Comment

I usually stay away from 99% of RE merchandise since most of it looks like cheap tat. These figures have been pretty decent though with Chris and Wesker.

I was waiting for this for so long and finally it is revealed and looks like that? They seriously messed up the face. No buy.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

The only one I would like is the R.P.D Leon figure, because I've always had a soft spot for RE2. Problem is, cheapest I can currently find it on the internet is £399.99. No buy.

I would hope that at some point they will release a S.T.A.R.S version of Jill, like they did with the Chris figure. That is something I would consider getting because in my opinion, her S.T.A.R.S uniform is a lot more iconic than her B.S.A.A one.

Comment

I do like the combat outfits over the RE3/Battlesuit ones. I don't think they will do a STARS Jill though since the other STARS uniforms were based on the Mercs outfits in RE5. The RPD Leon the alt outfit from RE4, another game they did figures for.

They haven't touched any game with a STARS version of Jill.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Sheva one is uglier but this one is bad too. I still want the BSAA Chris but no way am I paying over $150. fucking bullshit.

Comment

Wow, I have to say that out of the Jill pool we had to pick from, we go with BSAA Jill. I've been following these Resident Evil figures fairly closely as you pretty much have to to get a good price or simply get one entirely...But this one...No, I shall be passing on it. Thanks. I would have loved to have seen a Battle Suit Jill or a S.T.A.R.S. Jill; however, we seem to be following the trend of characters in Mercenaries, so I'm sure a S.T.A.R.S. Jill is a fleeting dream. Pity, I would have loved one to go with my S.T.A.R.S. Wesker and Chris. Bahness!

And I have to agree, something about the sculting of her face is terribly off, and it looks as if she has some form of down syndrome. Maybe that's just me...Meh.

|AA|...Well, I guess that's more of a |XA| now. BAH!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                and it looks as if she has some form of down syndrome. Maybe that's just me...Meh.
                LOL Really?

Comment

Yeah, that was probably a cruel comparison...I don't remember who said it, but yes, its definitely the eyes that throw it way off for me. They look too big in relation to the rest of the head.

|AA|
                  sigpic

Comment

After seeing latest Sheva figure suddenly Jill looks awesome, right?

And I have to agree, something about the sculting of her face is terribly off, and it looks as if she has some form of down syndrome. Maybe that's just me...Meh.
                    Yeah, that was probably a cruel comparison...I don't remember who said it, but yes, its definitely the eyes that throw it way off for me. They look too big in relation to the rest of the head.

|AA|

Comment

Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
                      After seeing latest Sheva figure suddenly Jill looks awesome, right?
                      Umm, no. That Sheva figure is $40 and this one is $150. For that pricetag, you'd expect the face to look better.

Comment

The will agree that Jill does look weird but the price tag is what turns me off the most.

Comment

I looked around and didn't see this mentioned yet anywhere...SO!

I really want this one; something about her face is still off, but I definitely prefer it to the B.S.A.A. Jill.

EDIT:
                          Here are some more pictures.
                          1/6 Warriors Forum: Jill Battle Suit

|AA|
                          Last edited by Xander Ashford; 02-17-2011, 10:58 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think they should make Jill's face a little more chubby and change her eyes and not sure if anyone mentioned it but that cap is huge lol it adds to the idea that her face is too thin

The face on the Battlesuit Jill is slightly better
                            Last edited by Jill4EverSTARS; 02-18-2011, 10:05 AM.
                            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Is her upside down vag on the figure? When I'm paying that much for a figure I want fucking details, so yes. I want the upside down vag.

Comment

For future reference instead of being cold and heartless using DS as a measuring stick, we should use Kristin Stewart since she looks far more retarded than anyone with DS. You say Agent Wong how can this be? I answer...

I was looking for a better picture, from near the end of the movie when she gets bitten, but no luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X