No announcement yet.

Hot Toys Jill BSAA Figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The figurine's face doesn't look very much like Jill but I can see a slight resemblance like in the pic below. Overall, it looks pretty good, especially the clothes and the ammount of weapons. It does a better job at resembling her videogame counterpart than Sheva, IMO. Can't say I'd buy this, especially at that price tag.

Last edited by Mr. Rod; 04-23-2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:

I can't find a better pic to compare, but my guess it's that the eyes are what might be wrong...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Yeah, the eyes are deffintely off. The face also looks a bit thin and narrow in terms of shape. And the nose. Crikey, someone's put her through photoshop for a glamour shot...

Also; Guys, personal comments over a doll? Seriously? You folks always find new and exciting lows for me to dive into. Don't do it again. I mean, we can all brag about how much sex we get. I just happen to be able to back it up for I have spawned. I must have had sex at least three times and been extremely potent. Or had a whole lot of lovin'. Vigirously. Often many times a night.

It was good. And so I am. But that has nothing to do with a Jill model looking a little off. Or at least, your sex life really shouldn't involve a Jill model...

And now I'm creeped out too. Behave, minions, while I scrub away the unclean feeling with bleach.

Comment

I agree; she doesn't look like Jill at all.

Comment

These are even worse pictures than what is in the Umbrella labs forum. Wow. They did a terrible job :S

Comment

OMG, Whats THAT????

Comment

"WHAT IS IT!?"

Comment

Seeing how awkward the face is designed makes me really quite sad... I still haven't gotten around to saving up the money for the Wesker figure (which I really want), but when I heard about the possibility of Hot Toys version of Jill, I was really excited. Now, however, I'm just disappointed. Oh, well. Guess that's one less figure to save up my money to buy. I'll just stick to getting the Wesker one. Shame, too. The accessories look awesome.

Comment

This does look like laura croft with bit of claire redfield even ponytail. This figure looks scary. Jill has more softer expression in RE5 game.

Trying to pick between iron man MK IV or jill.

Comment

I think it's okay. The head is pretty meh but I find her body pretty appropriate. At least her jubblies aren't splashing everywhere (Excella figuring, anybody? jkjk). However, I'm oddly irked by her eyebrows. Huh...

Comment

"Hot" indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                          Oh shit! Bragging online about getting sex!

Mature or what?! haha
                          Mature or not, I got laid last night. How bout you?

Comment

Nope! Don't really need to when it's on tap. In a grown up world, living with your girlfriend means it's no longer a competition. Darkmoon will confirm this i'm sure?

But you go with manpoints gathering young one!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
                              Mature or not, I got laid last night. How bout you?
                              Stop this, please.

I'm pretty sure that your sexual life [or it's non-existence] has nothing to do with this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                                Nope! Don't really need to when it's on tap. In a grown up world, living with your girlfriend means it's no longer a competition. Darkmoon will confirm this i'm sure?

But you go with manpoints gathering young one!
                                I never bothered with the whole competition bit, honestly. But yeah. Telling folks, on the internet, how mighty your sexual exploits are doesn't really earn you anything but scorn, amusement and of course, 'Pics or it didn't happen.' And for goodness sake, don't post pics. No one needs to see that. Won't somebody please think of the children?

Derailing threads does win one infraction points. I'm a mod. My e-penis could be used to hunt whales.

Comment

Working...
                                X