Capcom to Drop Sequel Bombshell at E3 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
    I remember reading an interview where someone of the RE5 developers said that the team was very disappointed about how the company outsourced the cutscenes to Hollywood.
    Please do source this, I'm interested on how some staff have felt about RE5 seemingly over-saturated Hollywood-movie feel.
    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Also. Okay. Dropping this here before anyone else attempts to be funny and write something along the same lines (in regards to RE5 cutscenes);

If anyone felt angry about cutscenes being mocapped and directed by proper peeps, I guess it must've been because it left the rest of the production team with absolutely nothing to do on the project! Everything else of Resident Evil 5 was already finished and called Resident Evil 4

Comment

I don't really have a problem with them outsourcing the cutscenes to Hollywood so much as I just wonder if it was really necessary in the end. The cutscenes in Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape certainly didn't suffer from a lack of Hollywood talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          Also. Okay. Dropping this here before anyone else attempts to be funny and write something along the same lines (in regards to RE5 cutscenes);

If anyone felt angry about cutscenes being mocapped and directed by proper peeps, I guess it must've been because it left the rest of the production team with absolutely nothing to do on the project! Everything else of Resident Evil 5 was already finished and called Resident Evil 4
          Like the Coop aspect of the game? The story? The settings? Right.

There are a few things that I actually missed from RE4 in RE5, so if what write would`ve been correct, I would like RE5 more.

Comment

Comment

The cutscenes in Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape certainly didn't suffer from a lack of Hollywood talent.
              I always feel its a case of trying to achieve a cinematic master piece rather than fun. The old arguement of graphics vs gameplay. I don't mind a slight drop in quality if the game is good.

Would be nice to see a return of Dino Crisis or Capcom letting someone else try out the RE IP. Love to see what Team Silent would do.

Comment

Squeal huh????
                How About
                Resident Evil 2 Remake
                Only Bombshell I can see

Comment

^ Sorry but .. Very Unnecessary

Comment

I read elsewhere is an old franchise that they want to revive. To me that doesn't sound like DMC5.

My personal hope is Dino Crisis.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                      I read elsewhere is an old franchise that they want to revive.
                      That's the new Natal game and they'll announce at E3.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OKei View Post
                        Please do source this, I'm interested on how some staff have felt about RE5 seemingly over-saturated Hollywood-movie feel.
                        I wish I could, but I couldn't find it anymore when I posted it. :/

I'll do some more digging...

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          That's the new Natal game and they'll announce at E3.
                          No it was directly related to this.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            No it was directly related to this.
                            The only thing related to this was the above mention of 1up mentioning the bombshell. The sequel to an old franchise is coming to natal, that has already been mentioned in the past from capcom peeps and related news.

Please a provide source on where you heard this anyhow. That will address the issue.
                            Last edited by Zombie Fred; 05-21-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I have a feeling they will announce a RE spinoff that isn't made by Capcom of Japan. The RE5 director isn't very keen on making another RE game afterall, due to the pressure of having to continue Mikami's legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                                I have two words for you guys.

Dino.

Crisis.

....please?
                                That would be BEYOND beautiful. I always hoped someone else would say please, seeing as I'm probably the only fan in my state. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X