Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks ridley...i am planning to release the extracted files like textures,menu-textures,doors and bg files this night!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
      thanks ridley...i am planning to release the extracted files like textures,menu-textures,doors and bg files this night!!
      Robert Kendo.

Does this version contain any snips of the original unused Japanese voice acting in it?
      If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

you asked me the same question on assemblergames

at the moment i havent find any japanese voice after playing or after extracting the sound files
        Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 05-22-2010, 04:14 AM.

Comment

i am planning to release the extracted files like textures,menu-textures,doors and bg files this night!!
          Anything will be very welcome friend! I have only one doubt, you have thought to share all backgrounds of the disc? is that it would be really interesting! and if so, I would appreciate as many people shared it here Robert.

One more thing, it would be too much to ask if you also share the RDT files (which contain the data rooms)? I do not mean just to all, but the rooms are different from the final version, for example, the dining room? is that I would like to use these rooms in any mod I do in the future.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
            I have my suspicions this build is gonna leak sooner or later. I already know of several people that have this one, and all of a sudden it's popping up in several other new places recently. Probably just a matter of time till it hits a fan who will release it. If only 1.5 would pop up like this. =/
            If it did leak, then maybe 1.5 would follow. With me though, I could care less about this beta of RE1. Sure it is somewhat interesting, but I'm more interested in 1.5 because it is like a whole new game. I bet that most of the RE1 beta is actually true to what we got. Just a few differences here and there. Mostly textures and slightly different backgrounds and camera angles. And maybe some different item placements. That's why I kinda shrug it off as "eh."
            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

a nice leftover from the cancelled co-op mode:

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                If it did leak, then maybe 1.5 would follow. With me though, I could care less about this beta of RE1. Sure it is somewhat interesting, but I'm more interested in 1.5 because it is like a whole new game. I bet that most of the RE1 beta is actually true to what we got. Just a few differences here and there. Mostly textures and slightly different backgrounds and camera angles. And maybe some different item placements. That's why I kinda shrug it off as "eh."
                Which is why the Co-Op beta would be alot more interesting.

Comment

no,i am not planning to release this version!
                  That's a buzz kill man... at last could you use an emulator and record gameplay via fraps? I'm sure even a gameplay video will quench all our thirst!
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

yes,i am planning to do this next week if i get my new recorder

Comment

yes,i am planning to do this next week if i get my new recorder
                      Looking forward to it Robert. I'm excited to see all the differences in the game, but I don't expect many to be seen.
                      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

i do my best to show the community some stuff...but at the moment i am working on some other discs...

Comment

ohh a Gelzer and Dewey status pic nice , no leftover Jill model then?
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                            ohh a Gelzer and Dewey status pic nice
                            You know, if you've been paying attention to the little details on the forums for the past few years, you've probably seen those before (Such as the Gelzer one appearing on Dot50Cal's user rank. )

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              You know, if you've been paying attention to the little details on the forums for the past few years, you've probably seen those before (Such as the Gelzer one appearing on Dot50Cal's user rank. )
                              Yeah I noticed that awhile ago and when I seen the pics it hit me that Dot had it.

Comment

@kevstah: icant open the model files,because i dont got the right programm to open..

EDIT:here are the files:

Download here

video:

Here you can see the Background files of the Biohazard 1 Beta (1995)!The one from the V-Jump video of Capcom!!
                                Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 05-23-2010, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X