Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was this door used in the final version of the game ? i don't remember..

Comment

i would say no,because i havent found thie door at the bh 1 trial!!

Comment

Nice video there. I love the atered Piano room/Bar.

Also it's cool to see that Kenneth is actually in his original place of death! Man...

Oh and Robert are there any differences with the in game cinematic's at all? I'd bet top dollar that they are the same as retail.

I also like how the zombies all have different skins than retail and have green blood.

The question is though, do you think that there is a Graveyard beta floating around out there at all?

EDIT: Robert, what's the password to extract those files?
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-23-2010, 12:08 PM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

i am not really sure it they are the same
          the password?extract the first zip file and open the text document..inside there is the password!

Comment

@ Zombie X: If by cinematics you mean fmv's, there are none on the disc. The green blood after hitting a zombie or a dog happens only on the 4th Era build, this one is the 2nd Era build and the green blood only appears after shooting the spiders. And I'm afraid the 'Graveyard beta' doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
              @ Zombie X: If by cinematics you mean fmv's, there are none on the disc. The green blood after hitting a zombie or a dog happens only on the 4th Era build, this one is the 2nd Era build and the green blood only appears after shooting the spiders. And I'm afraid the 'Graveyard beta' doesn't exist.
              I meant in game videos, not the FMV's. OK then this one does not have green blood. Even so this build looks interesting.

Robert, is this like the trial version when it comes to going up/down stairs? I mean like you don't even have to push a button.

Also it looks like the running animation is different, but are other animations different?
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-23-2010, 02:59 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

i dont know,because schris dont use any stairs in this version!!i am not sure if the animations are different.....i have to check the retail game first

Comment

@ Zombie X: Yes, the build is quite interesting. There are no ingame cutscenes if that's what you mean.

Comment

Very intriguing! I've said this on the video already but "Shit, this IS the same demo as the BIOHAZARD 95' V-Jump video, right down to the enemy placement and the ×YES NO text on 4:18!

I have one more question though.

The sound bytes in the folder sound off-pitched. Kendo, what program do you use to rip the soundbytes off the game? I ask this cause I'd like to rip sounds from other PS1 games too.
                    Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 05-23-2010, 04:25 PM.
                    If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

i am using PSound to open the files

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                        @ Zombie X: Yes, the build is quite interesting. There are no ingame cutscenes if that's what you mean.
                        Yeah that's exactly what I meant.

So no going up stairs at all huh? And no in game cutscenes whatsoever. This sounds more like a tech demo than a beta. But whatever, this beta is pretty cool looking. I'm really interested in it.

Perhaps earlier beta's will start appearing soon.

Some guy I know claims he has this version, but I don't know. The timing between this forum creation and this other guy claiming it are too close. I highly doubt he has it.

I remember in the past I created a stir when I claimed I had 1.5, but I found out it was the BH2 Beta 2. I was uneducated then but have read up extensively on these versions and now know the differences.

So Robert please keep up very updated on this and I'll keep you guys updated with my contact, but meh I had someone who claimed to have 1.5 as well. All that guy presented was the 1.5 character select menu (which is on the Bio2 Demo).
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

3:59 another trap room? or the same one with an extra area where you walk around a corner.
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

^ It's the same corridor, the camera angle is inverted, from the ground to the ceiling instead of the normal top view.
                            Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 05-23-2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Footage from the V-Jump Festival '95 presentation of the first Biohazard (Resident Evil) game. Keen eyes may spot some minor differences from the retail vers...

V-Jump build doesn't have Jill placeholder in the Hall, yet this one does
                              is that to do with the scenario you select, but only actually being able to control Chris in either scenario? as with the character selection screen only showing Chris's card.
                              Also in V-jump build Chris backs away from the Kenneth zombie "same as the cutscence in remake with the mansion picture / clothes room passage" but i'm not sure if that was AI or Human control walking backwards.
                              Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-23-2010, 07:10 PM.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/JCplus1#g/u

Footage from the V-Jump Festival '95 presentation of the first Biohazard (Resident Evil) game. Keen eyes may spot some minor differences from the retail vers...

V-Jump build doesn't have Jill placeholder in the Hall, yet this one does
                                is that to do with the scenario you select, but only actually being able to control Chris in either scenario? as with the character selection screen only showing Chris's card.
                                Also in V-jump build Chris backs away from the Kenneth zombie "same as the cutscence in remake with the mansion picture / clothes room passage" but i'm not sure if that was AI or Human control walking backwards.
                                Those video's are awesome!! JPN voices FTW! (Well hit sounds at least...)
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X