Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice. Thanks for sharing, Robert.

It's just me or the backgrounds in the video look more "bright" than the backgrounds in the final version of Resident Evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Davi Redfield View Post
      Really nice. Thanks for sharing, Robert.

It's just me or the backgrounds in the video look more "bright" than the backgrounds in the final version of Resident Evil?
      I had noticed this to, especially in the area where the maiden statue normally is, and in the corridor where you can go to the gallery or garden. Also did you guys notice the Hunters have different sound effects, skin, and animations? Also the Zombies seem to move mush slower and I like their new walking "thumping flesh" sound a lot.

I know Robert won't release it, but I know someone will.

Robert could you clarify one thing for us. Is this an actual PSX development disc, or a CD-R copy? That's what I'm dying to know the most.
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-23-2010, 09:43 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

^ He's got an .iso.

@ Davi Redfield: Yeah, the style of the backgrounds was a bit brighter in earlier builds.
        Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 05-23-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
          ^ He's got an .iso.

@ Davi Redfield: Yeah, the style of the backgrounds was a bit brighter in earlier builds.
          Really he has an ISO? Well then there hope (not in him releasing it though)!
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Why is it that someone always shows up claiming to have a beta that no one else has (the RE1 co-op beta) and never releases it? If you're not going to release it, keep it to yourself. Don't bring people down by saying "no I'm not releasing it cuz I got something U don't hehehehehehe!".

Comment

At least he's releasing stuff from the disc, which is better than a kick in the balls. And from the sounds of it this one's gonna get released anyway...someone's gonna get paranoid about loosing all the money they spent on there disc/iso and sell to someone who'll release it before someone else does. Same as 1.5, although with much lower numbers involved.

Comment

if you dont like it virus punk,dont read this topic!!

Comment

so what over builds are left?
                  One where it has green blood when you shoot at the zombies but red blood when your player is bitten.
                  One with the alternative neptune fmv.
                  One with various 2nd floor rooms where the attic snake has a different animation set.
                  One where the snake animation set is different in the shed.
                  One with a different inventory screen that plays almost exactly the same as the 15 minute trial.
                  Some of these are probably the same build but I thought i'd point out some of the differences.

It's always good to get new info video and screenshots , I do feel that your been used though Robert_Kendo various people already have these prototypes / beta's but sell it on to collectors at an infinlated price to make a quick buck and then they'll eventually leak it just to fuck you over when they can no longer make money out of it, but hey Dot50Cal has to fund the site somehow and no doubt that's why he's not here to post atm reminds me of the whole unreleased rap music scene with Dante Benz and G.Litt.
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-24-2010, 05:33 AM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

i know that some guys payed a lot for this game...i hope that nobody wants to release this version..
                    ok,i made a video.it shows the death of chris killed by every monster!!

EDIT: new video,showing chris weapons:

Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 05-24-2010, 06:37 AM.

Comment

it seems,that on the disc is a texture leftover from the cancelled coop mode (jill&chris..textures are in the PLAYERS folder)

It exist a video that shows jill and chris playing together.jill got the same clothes as on this texture:

Comment

I remember to seeing this clothes. ^^

Hahaha, the Hunter needs more training, he just couldn't rip off Chris head with the character standing still....

Nice videos. The weapons changing by pressing a button was a cool feature, they should have keep it.

I don't get the Virus Punk point, that is the same point of another persons either.
                        It's normal that informations from RE demos come up from videos, few images, and stuff, so what's the matter?
                        Just because is a member of RE community that owns it, this don't make him be bound to release it.
                        Last edited by Davi Redfield; 05-24-2010, 08:19 AM.

Comment

That pic was my failed attempt at re-creating the costume
                          Rebecca has torn jeans on her alternative costume for the pc version, I may try recreating it again with Rebecca's model along with the textures you uploaded same goes for the watermatered backgrounds if people want them unwatermarked I can provide them, I did an earlier attempt with various leaked footage over at bioflames.
                          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

In the eyes of a collector, they don't want to see their precious jewels leaked on the internet.

Comment

yes,thats right more or less and i am not the owner of the original disc and i think its not good for me if i would share this game!

Comment

Its good that you're sharing as much info as you can, though.
                                And I think we as a community really appreciate your efforts Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X