Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I know you from somewhere? (Site tags)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Mod badges - I can fix those... if I just stop being lazy (It's a quick fix, actually)

RE: Custom tags - That's pretty much what's been used for notable/senior members so far. It works fine. I probably can activate them and add a second usergroup for them that I add people to if they somehow "qualify" for it, but I seem to recall non-admin made tags not being able to use colors or other forms for code (forum security reasons)

(Also, I really need to figure out that sorting thing for the usergroup tags... that thing is really annoying me )

Comment

Yeah, I really like the RPD mod idea so that'd be really cool if you could sort that out.

Comment

I like the idea, but if everybody have a website, everyone will have one, i don't know if reading a topic/seeing a member will be easier....

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          witnessing the boulder incident
          What's that exactly? I've always wondered about it.

Comment

That was a live stream event where Dot was playing RE1 (the original) and got killed by a really bizarre glitch at one of the rolling boulders. All the people who witnessed it live got that tag.

here's the incident : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK9orKjxLHs

Comment

Originally posted by William Birkin View Post
              I like the idea, but if everybody have a website, everyone will have one, i don't know if reading a topic/seeing a member will be easier....
              Well, they won't because Carnivol said in the OP that it can't just be any website. It has to have a domain name, decent amount of members and to have been up for quite some time, etc.

And yeah, the boulder incident was funny. People without custom tags got a browny custom tag saying they're a "Boulder incident witness" with a little dead Jill icon next to their pic, and people already with custom tags just got the dead Jill icon, like next to my name.

Comment

I'll have to dig out some some nice STARS and RPD logos or something this weekend.

I'll find something so I can wrap up those moderator icons 'n' stuff. (I'm gonna see if I can get a hover-over text to work with them too, so people can better see what the icons are for. We have internal system descriptions for everything, hopefully we can get those to show externally too.)

Comment

So what's the story with custom tags? Will we be able to change them ourselves in the future?

Comment

Still trying to figure out why the usergroups icon thingy doesn't want to organize itself in a proper order...

Anyway, regarding the custom tags, the same as I said before still stands;
                    Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    RE: Custom tags - That's pretty much what's been used for notable/senior members so far. It works fine. I probably can activate them and add a second usergroup for them that I add people to if they somehow "qualify" for it, but I seem to recall non-admin made tags not being able to use colors or other forms for code (forum security reasons)
                    Also, urk, those darned badges. I'll get 'em fixed nowishly, actually.

Comment

^
                      "Badges?We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
                      sigpic

Comment

What's the update on the mod badges?

Comment

Hmph... that's odd. I really need to figure out the logic behind the display order of user rank icons...

Comment

On the plus side, I look yet more awesome.

Comment

It matches your blue tag.

Comment

Alright Carn, thanks. I'm sure you'll let us know if and when this happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X