The Resident Evil Energy Drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Resident Evil Energy Drink

Kotakuite Brian found this suspicious looking beverage at his local comic book store. It seems that Capcom has gone into the business of promoting their Resident Evil Franchise with energy drinks. Being the devoted fan that he is, Brian bought the "T-Virus Antidote" and even went so far as to drink it. He describes the taste as being "something similar to cherry medicine and watered-down sprite". Sounds like the T-Virus itself might be preferable to this sickly concoction.

Apparently the label touts it as being "based on a game rated M for mature by the ESRB. It is not intended for use by children." So, as Brian so eloquently puts it, "If you have a kid with the T-Virus, you're fucked." Flynn De Marco

Source: Kotaku
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-03-2006, 09:40 AM.

Nice one, Borman!

He describes the taste as being "something similar to cherry medicine and watered-down sprite". Sounds like the T-Virus itself might be preferable to this sickly concoction.
    A Tussin flavored energy drink?
    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Intriguing. Is this in the US? It better be! I live off of energy drinks!

Comment

hmmm i still like my crunk juice.

Comment

It tastes horrible because it's a LIE (from a realistic viewpoint). There is no "antidote" for a virus... If it was a poison, it'd make sense since antidotes heal poisonings, not viral infections. It should have read T-Virus Anti-Virus or something... "D.E.V.I.L. the Energy Drink" would have been pretty bad ass, IMHO. Gotta combat G-Virus foes somehow!!

Comment

Nice find.

I will seek this out for my RE pal & I to ingest for comedic purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by RogaLikCAN
              Spam
              I hear this awesome website has good links for you. Check them out!
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-07-2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

They should've made it have a straw that looked like a syringe
                Last edited by metaleggman; 12-08-2006, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Hehe, wow. That's really good.

Comment

Working...
                  X