[QUESTION]Add Enemies/Modify RDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUESTION]Add Enemies/Modify RDT

Hello everyone. At the end I decide to register for ask some help. I hope that you can help me . I warn you that this is the first time that i try to hack RE2 so go easy with me
    I Use Re2 Pc Version. Not the platinum Version, the old version.

First Question.
    I want to insert new enemies in the room. I read something but i cannot download the tools because the links are broken. The question is:
    How can I insert enemies using ArtMoney? It is possible?

Second Question
    I want modify the room file RDT, but the only tool that i got is Bio2Fat (and it's looks like that doesn't work. When i use Bio2fatw.exe and choose from the file Menu what i'm gonna to do the program stick).
    I read about MarkGrass's MadExperiment, but i cannot found it.

If you can give me the tools and some helps to add enemy i will really appreciate it

See ya.

Ps: Sorry for some mistakes in English. I'm Italian.
    Last edited by Carl_Vercetti; 05-30-2010, 04:54 AM.

Right. Bio2Fat should have in its options the ability to unpack an RDT into several files, several of which are Script Files (in hex). Don't ask me how as I haven't yet got around to experimenting it yet but last time I used the Bio2Fat tools it was just an option on the menu on the Windows front end.

Next the enemies can be found within any of the script files. There isn't a general rule of which the enemies appear inso you will need to look. Each RDT is different, some it'll be Script 4 or 7 and others it could be 1, 3, 5, 9. So you will need to look.

As for the RDT Information, it is here: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...hp?showtopic=1

As for adding in more enemies, using the old RDT tools MarkGrass made, here is a little guide: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Resident_...topic=230&st=0

Basically when you have found the enemies data, you past more enemies right after the last 22 byte string of enemies, and hopefully it will work, though only 32 single type enemies can be put into a room (meaning only 32 of 1 type of zombie, and less of any other type of BOW).

Comment

Thanks Enrico, but i cannot found the MarkGrass's RDT unpacker's link.

Every link in that topic are dead. And Google doesn't want to help me. Damn. Someone got the RDT Unpacker?

Comment

Working...
      X