Official E3 2010 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official E3 2010 Thread

Alright, folks. The biggest event in gaming is a week away. Keep all discussion in this thread.

So far, a few games have been announced before E3, and may make appearances at the convention. Big-name sequels like Gears of War 3, Killzone 3 and inFamous 2 have already been announced. Expect to see appearances by other big-name titles like Call of Duty: Black Ops and Fallout: New Vegas.

What surprises are left, if any? What are you looking forward to? What surprises would make you ecstatic?

GO!

There's only one game I'm looking forward to....

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
      There's only one game I'm looking forward to....

Spoiler:
      Your not the only one who been waiting aris Spoiler:
      Last edited by Sephiroth; 06-07-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

The only things announced i'm looking forward to seeing are Tron Evolution, Portal 2 and if the rumors are true Goldeneye, although somehow i doubt they are. Surprises i would like are Half Life 2 Episode 3, or just Half Life 3, something to get on with it already! The new Silent Hill although not announced is expected, i hope it's a good one. A new Tomb Raider (not that crap Guardian Of Light thing) would also be welcome.

Comment

I'm looking forward to: MGS Rising, Batman AA 2, Killzone 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Medal of Honor

and I really hope there be announced Uncharted 3, new resident Evil game for PS3/X360, MGS PW for PS3, maybe some more RE5 DLC scenarios, etc......
          Spoiler:

Comment

Good call CR29, I remember last year's E3 thread, which just overflowed with posts.

I'm looking forward to seeing footage/expanded roster of Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Dead Space 2, maybe even Persona 5. There'll probably be many other impressive showings for me though.

...Oh and Capcom's surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by Capcom Europe
              E3 is just over a week away and Capcom is getting prepared for an amazing show this year. We are thrilled to finally confirm our exciting lineup to everyone attending E3 and hope you’ll stop by the Capcom Booth – If you’re in LA - to check out our great games.

We’ll have brand new content and hands-on opportunities for a number of our games including:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
              Ōkamiden
              Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
              Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes
              Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
              Dead Rising 2

Dead Rising 2: CASE ZERO
              MotoGP 09/10

We also have a couple surprises in store so make sure to visit us here at the Capcom Europe Blog for all the latest news on Capcom at E3

Rearmed 2 <3

Comment

Let's hope one of Capcom's "surprises" is something, anything about Resident Evil PSP.

Comment

I'd say four big hitters for me. Gears Of War 3 will inevitably get some lengthy airtime during Microsoft's keynote speech. Valve continue to pour cold water on the idea of Half Life 2, Episode 3 but if that's not shown we should at least see some Portal 2 and some Left 4 Dead DLC. And then it's Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2, best downloadable title ever getting a sequel? Of course i'd be psyched!

Games i'm hoping for? Shadow Complex 2 would be a head turner for me, as would a new Trials game, or even DLC.

As for Resident Evil...don't want to contemplate an E3 without a Resident Evil of some sort, but right now that looks most likely since they've listed no RE on their list. If they're going to insist on keeping RESP under wraps then who knows where they'll go from here!

Comment

I'm looking forward to dead space 2, B:AA 2, Gaers 3, RE6 (hahahahaha), Natal (yes, I BELIEVE in it), Silent Hill 6!!! (I hope it's better or at least as good as homecoming) and maybe some Dead space extraction port videos, if it's true...

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                      Valve continue to pour cold water on the idea of Half Life 2, Episode 3 but if that's not shown we should at least see some Portal 2 and some Left 4 Dead DLC.
                      Valve announced that Portal 2 won't be at E3.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention PlayStation Move and Project Natal. I think that much of Sony's and Microsoft's conferences will be focused on their foray into motion gaming...and I really don't know if I'm excited about either. They're both gimmicky, plus I already have a Wii and haven't touched it in a few months. E3 will definitely shed more light on both of these.

Ah, also, 3D gaming will be a big push at Sony's conference.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          Valve announced that Portal 2 won't be at E3.
                          The Portal 2 event has been cancelled, doesn't necessarily mean it won't be on show though.

Comment

If there isn't one word about an upcoming Resident Evil title, than I am not interested. So lets just hope there is.

Comment

i hope for some RE PSP info to be honest, along with parasite eve the 3rd birthday and maybe some PSone classic releases of the first 2 as a bonus from SE. but the one thing i'm wondering is about the PSP cause in a article from the magicbox it stated

- SCEE sales director Mark Howsen mentioned that at E3 2010 the company will reveal a whole new strategy to rejuvenate the PSP platform. Rumors suggested a new PSP model will be revealed.
                              then again the same site stated
                              - Square Enix producer Yoshinori Kitase talked about a possible Final Fantasy VII remake, he said this question has been brought up often, and if it takes 3 - 4 years to make Final Fantasy XIII, it would take 10 times longer to make Final Fantasy VII to the same quality level as FFXIII.
                              so im not holding my breath
                              Last edited by riderkid; 06-07-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X