Lost Planet Goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wait. There's actually three demos.

Dilapidation is actually in the third demo, which is called "Lost Planet Special Online Demo". Um, I'm not sure how you get it without getting one of those scratch cards with it....and even then it's got to be a US scratchcard.

Comment

So where the hell do i get a scratch car...wait what? lol. I thought you only get that with the preorder?

Comment

I was told that you can get them with pre-orders, though Capcom Europe sent me one because I'm lucky. =P

However you'd be hard pressed to actually find someone playing Dilapidation. Everyone loves Pirate Fortress (or at least hasn't pre-ordered yet =P)

But I do recommend it =D

Comment

Well I did preorder at EB, but apparently they failed again -_-.

Comment

Might help you out Dot, though release is only 10 days away IIRC. =P

Comment

Actually Ice came through, I got the code along with 3 others XP Been playing it with Bjorn, Carn, and Randomwab.

Comment

Ahhh ok =P. Hey what's your gamertag Dot? I've gotta add ya =P

I pre-ordered my copy today. The collector's edition here doesn't cost anything extra compared to the standard edition. Work that one out lol.

Comment

Dot50Cal.....XD You sob's!

Comment

Added =)

Nice pic btw Dot =P
                    Last edited by James; 01-02-2007, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Heh, I got a better one, Carn SURE LOVES IT! We played for like 2 hours, and eventually everyone left except me and him. Then it was a ratrace to each point, etc. So I got bored and quit, so he disputes that he won because I quit XD
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-02-2007, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Hold your horses there, PA Cowboy!

Here's how that match went down;

Dot50Cal starts a match, to play with a group.
                        But he starts it before the others can join, and for some reason chosen unlimited time :p

Me, having no clue how Lost Planet works online with scores and stuff, just fiddle around for a while, getting a grip of the controls first and then getting familiar with the map and stuff.

During this time, the other random players starts logging off and then~
                        When I start crawling up, I literaly started to crawl up Dot50Cal's ass, so he quit , while the score was still on his side :p

+end screen would've said I won ! (Next time, I'll kill you asap, even when you beg me to team up with you !)
                        Last edited by Carnivol; 01-02-2007, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Oh yeah, thats another thing. Carn is a filthy frag whore, and nothing else. I offered a truce numerous times so we can team up against this guy who liked hiding in pipes and sniping but he was an asshat and dint even respond! :O

But his account is fairly accurate XD He crept up only because I was ignoring him for a while and letting him get the points (as his score was near death and I didnt want to play with other idiots and not him XD )

Comment

=D Accept my friend requests >=(
                            Last edited by James; 01-02-2007, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Done, now get yourself the SPECIAL demo!

Carn just got whooped!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry I couldn't join earlier, someone else was playing Zuma. >_>

Anyway, we should have a game soon. Next time I see you on I'll be there =D

Comment

Working...
                                X