No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations Debut Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just cannot help myself, but the guy in the chair looks like Krauser to me. Mainly his face. I know this can't be Krauser, but with Capcom you never know...
    Spoiler:

Comment

Looks awesome!
      Makes me even more pissed that I'll probably be forced to play it on a tiny hand held screen. (can you hook the 3DS up to a HDTV?)
      We're only seeing cutscenes though... no idea what the actual game play will look like.

HUNK - Killed by Death - forever!

Set on the 'Spencer Rain II'. Cool...
      Show me Fong Ling is back and I'll be SO sold!!!

Comment

Yeah. At some point, people are suddenly gonna start taking their own guesses/theories as solid fact and undelivered promises, to then start bitching and moaning about how Capcom didn't deliver what they expected. We've seen this happen with pretty much every RE release this decade

Now, to just spin this totally out of control and in a completely different direction; What if we're looking at that scene from the completely wrong angle? In that scene, what if it's Jill who's not the person we think it is? Okay! So Chris might be the fighter, but seeing as Jill's all "special" on the viral infection front, surely she's a more viable subject for duplication than Chris... right? (That's, of course, if we're to assume that copies are a central theme here)

Comment

High quality of the trailer can be downloaded here

Comment

Chris is Hunk and has been acting as a double agent from the start haha

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
              Chris is Hunk and has been acting as a double agent from the start haha
              NO...NO....NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
              Spoiler:

Comment

I love it! OMG! I hope this is Hunk in the chair, he looks like the guy from RE3 epilogue! *_*
                http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

So if the guy talking at the end is HUNK, why wouldn't they have the same voice actor? They got Patricia Ja Lee and Roger Craig Smith to reprise Jill and Chris, after all. Not to mention they even got HUNK's voice actor from UC to return for, like, one line in DSC.

Speaking of voice actors, does anyone else besides me think Lee's performance has really been going downhill since RE5? I thought she was all right in the main game, but in Lost in Nightmares, Desperate Escape, and this? Ehhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                    Copying what CVX has said via Gaf about this game's setting in the series.
                    Basically this. What's so exciting about this is that it looks to be a true canonical Resident Evil game on a portable made by Capcom Japan. The previous portable RE games are useless cash-in or ports without any real effort in them (RE4 Iphone, RE Gaiden, RE Degeneration etc). Even RE Portable looks to be made by Capcom USA team with no involvement from Capcom Japan.

However, even if it is a canonical RE game, I have a feeling that it won't have a major impact to the overall storyline, just like how RE Degeneration is stated to be canon yet doesn't influence the main story in any way.

Comment

Archelon
                      Speaking of voice actors, does anyone else besides me think Lee's performance has really been going downhill since RE5? I thought she was all right in the main game, but in Lost in Nightmares, Desperate Escape, and this? Ehhh.
                      Too tell you the truth I never noticed Lee's voice acting changeing in the DLC at all I think it might be since in the main Story of RE5 she does not a have alot of script so it's hard to notice but with DLC she has a larger part.
                      Last edited by Sephiroth; 06-22-2010, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Well, in both Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape she came off as incredibly bored to me, and in this, she's just, ugh. Smith is still doing fine, though.
                        Last edited by Archelon; 06-22-2010, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Wow. Another Arklay Mansion-like layout.

On a huge boat.

Jeez, since Chris and Jill are in their BSAA attire, I can't automatically say it's an Umbrella-owned ship, but someone must REALLY love that interior design.

Otherwise, pretty nice trailer. Glad to see zombies back and it'll be nice to see where this fits into the timeline. I'm guessing it'll be set around 2004 or 2005, though. Graphics look like they're about Gamecube quality (and judging from how nice Kid Icarus: Uprising looks, I have a feeling this won't disappoint visually either). Can't really establish much from one teaser trailer like this, but I do like what I'm seeing. And of course, let the "CHRIS IS [a clone/a spy/a B.O.W./Secretly Rex Racer, Speed Racer's long lost older brother]" speculation commence.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                            I doubt it's Hunk, Hunk has white blonde hair.

The second image is not canon, he was supossed to be in File 3 but that never happened.

Comment

Even RE Portable looks to be made by Capcom USA team with no involvement from Capcom Japan.
                              Do you know something we don't ?

Comment

It's easy: The masn in the chaire is Hunk, and gess what: Hunk turns out to be Chris's brother!!! and the we are all dead!! that is the revelation! the player is dead!! haaa!!

Comment

Working...
                                X