Prototype Resident Evil Figures OR "Let's make Dot bankrupt"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prototype Resident Evil Figures OR "Let's make Dot bankrupt"

I <3 Ebay, you can find the darndest things.....

Prototype Nemesis Bust ($579.00)
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Prototype-Resident-Evil-Nemesis-Mini-Bust-Biohazard

Prototype Leon Figure ($2,399.99)
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Prototype-Resident-Evil-Leon-Kennedy-Unreleased

Prototype Alexia Figure ($149.99)
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Prototype-Resident-Evil-Alexia-Code-Veronica

Prototype Chris Redfield Figure ($3,479.99)
    Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Prototype-Resident-Evil-2-Up-Chris-Redfield-Biohazard

Heh, I had purchased a retail William statue off this guy. He was an employee of Palisades..pretty high up too. He sent me some pretty cool pictures of the prototype figures they had.

No way I can even approach those though. Way too much money for something that Im not gonna use much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      Heh, I had purchased a retail William statue off this guy. He was an employee of Palisades..pretty high up too. He sent me some pretty cool pictures of the prototype figures they had.

No way I can even approach those though. Way too much money for something that Im not gonna use much.
      how do you even use a figurine? I would kinda equate them with 360 faceplates in terms of collectibility.

Comment

Exactly, I only use them for pictures and then they are out the door.

Comment

I collect the BOW toys to get a feel for how they would look in real 3D...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            I collect the BOW toys to get a feel for how they would look in real 3D...
            Don't you mean 4D, considering time is the fourth dimension?
            Even though they may not be alive, they are still affected by time ;)
            Last edited by metaleggman; 12-14-2006, 10:50 PM.

Comment

That's a lot of money for what most people would consider a toy..

They look really good, though. But even if i had the money i wouldn't get one.

Comment

Yes, way to much money, I wouldn't even get them. Now if they had a prototype Jill, I might consider.

Comment

If you are interested in Jill's prototype, maybe these pictures will please you ;-)

Comment

Haha man you are a nut XD

How much did that all set you back?

Comment

I love prototypes.....except when they cost thousands like the ones shown in the first post.
                      I have many others Resident evil prototypes from palisades, near 60 i think.

price depends of the item.I had some for near 15-30$, others more (like tyrant or jill statues never released in resin).
                      But never paid 2000 or 1000$ for this lol, i love the ones on sale at this price, but i'm not crazy enought to buy it like this because i don't have infinity money and for a statue that's too much, even 500$ would be too much....

Comment

whoa awesome!

Comment

Jesus christ they're expensive!!

I'd be afraid to sit them on my side in case something happened to them haha

Comment

Working...
                          X