Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BH2 - 1.5 Rooms Beta

UPDATE! 21-06-2013

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I want to thank everyone who followed this project from the beginning and also obviously the people who collaborated on it, thank you very much friends!

As you can imagine, I decided to abandon this project, since the objective of the project was to create a mod that looked best to the actual RE1.5, but due to the release of the original game, I no longer saw the reason continue with the same.

I apologize if some are a little disappointed, is that I can not find motivation to continue with this project.

I've decided to share with you all the work that arrives to do before abandoning it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important:
    You will need "Biohazard 2 SourceNext" version to play this mod correctly! If you not have it, just ask me the link via PM. ;)

Instalation:
    Replace the folders and bio2.exe into your BIOHAZARD 2 PC folder.

You have two forms to access to the rooms:

1-With "New Game" option (access to almost all available rooms, for Leon and Elza)

2-With "Load Game" option (access to all available rooms, for Leon only).

Videos:
    Well I decide to reconstruct this RE1.5 cutscene, is the best I can do!Hope you like!

Hello friends!Well here I bring a new update of my project and probably the last, because I have almost no time to work on it, and most importantly, is that ...

Here a new update of my project!Backgrounds made by DXP (thanks dude!)Hope you enjoy this small update. :)

Hello friends, after 2 months without publishing an update of my project now finally come to show a new update! :DI hope you are not bored of waiting for a u...

Here's a new update of my project!I hope you enjoy!Credits:Backgrounds By DXPZombies and Leon By Enrico Marini

Hi friends, me again!Here I come with a new update of my project, a new 1.5 room playable!THE FIRING RANGE!!!Thanks to DXP to make the backgrounds. ;)I hope ...

New update of my project!I update the Irons Office, change the previous backgrounds were of very low quality by other high quality, which recently did my fri...

Hi, 1.5 fans! here's a new update of my project!I update the basement, fix some errors and add the sutter!Also I made a new 1.5 playable room, the Morge! (th...

Hi, here a small update of my project.I add the shutter to the 1.5 RPD West Hallway, but this is not complete yet, there are some errors that I fixed.Well, I...

Hi 1.5 fans and people who follow my project!This is a sample of a new 1.5 room where I am currently working, I still lack some things like the character can...

More videos here:
    Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Download (21-06-2013):
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy!

Credits:

RPD Lobby (first and final era), RPD Office 1 and 2 (first floor), Lobby Corridor, Irons Office, Morge, Fire Range, RPD Outside (where is the chashed ban), L Sewer Tunnel, I Sewer Tunnel, Factory Main Entrance, Factory (where is the 2 trucks) By DXP

RE1 Zombie, 1.5 Leon, Elza Walker, 1.5 Zombies skins and MP5 By Enrico Marini

Radio Room, Interrogation Room, Service Room and RPD 2nd Floor Front Outside (the backgrounds) By c2keo

Basement and Armory By SonicBlue

1.5 Elza Hand Gun/Granade Launcher Animations By residentevilartist

1.5 fonts style of Main Title By SeiyaK0u
    Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 06-21-2013, 12:36 PM. Reason: UPDATE!

Works with French and German versions too RDG for Deutsch or RDF for Français, I'm not sure but I think there's also Spanish and Italian versions too RDS and RDI.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Not that it matters much I guess, but it does just keep bugging me when some of these rooms are mistakenly labeled as 1.5 rooms.

The areas from image 2, 3, 4, and 7 are not 1.5 rooms.
      sigpic

Comment

What does it do actually, you used the backgrounds of the BH2 demo and linked the rooms? Is there a map?

Comment

I played this on the Virgin Interactive version, works fine, gets annoying when you need to load the saves to access different rooms though, other than that, NICE WORK!!!

Comment

Haven't tried this yet but we'll see if works with the UK version, if not thanks all the same looks great . . .
            sigpic

Comment

UPDATE!

Lab Zombie fix of Enrico Marini.
              I add the beta Magnum and R. Launcher.
              Also I add the BH1.5 Title Screen.

Screenshots:

You can find in the first post. ;)

Enjoy!

Comment

I fix a small error in the instalation, please re-download.
                Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 07-23-2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Download isn't working, I click download file and nothing happens I get a page not found. Reupload please

Comment

Works for me

Comment

Huh...Must be me then lol I'll try again

Comment

I'm kinda curious here.

Can this particular mod be done on the original Resident Evil 1 (PC version) engine?
                        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

UPDATE in the first post!

Hi, these days I was working on another 1.5 room, I mean to the very known 1.5 red lab!

Screenshots:

Video:
                          Hi, these days I worked in another 1.5 room, I mean to the 1.5 red lab!I hope you enjoy it!

Enjoy!

Comment

Awesome Marvin! Can't wait to try it ^^

Comment

I just update the first post, fix a small bug with the quality of the backgrounds and also add a new RE2 beta room.

Please re-download.

Comment

Working...
                              X