BH2 - 1.5 Rooms Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Hey there, wanted you to know that the download links for the Platinum version don't work.

PD: Sorry for the later reply, I'm very busy.

Comment

• As always, Martin, you're a godsend. Thanks a bunch, and keep up the good work. You've just made my Christmas vacation a happy one - indeedy-deedy! XD
      Last edited by RMandel; 12-08-2012, 03:25 AM.
      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Thanks you! No problem. ;)

Comment

• Already have this version. Thanks for the quick response, though.

Comment

• Thanks good work I will check it right now XD.

Comment

• Well here I bring a new update of my project and probably the last, because I have almost no time to work on it, and most importantly, is that because the real RE1.5 possibly be released this year, I guess not worth continuing to work on this project.

Sorry if anyone is disappointed, but the goal of this project was to create a version of RE1.5 only for the simple reason that I did not see a release close of the original game.

But now everything has changed and I am very happy! we are a few months to play the real RE1.5 thanks to a mysterious team, you probably already know all this!

But I have in mind to share with you all my work, soon!

In this new update is improved several things:
              1-DXP improved the backgrounds.
              2-I added the word POLICE on the back and remove the knife from left shoulder (because is made based in the RE2 Chris model) to the Alpha Leon (texture originally made by Rusty).
              3-I added the sound of footsteps using the real RE1.5.

Hello friends!Well here I bring a new update of my project and probably the last, because I have almost no time to work on it, and most importantly, is that ...

Hope you like it and hopefully have all the luck to play this early build (the original) some day!

Comment

• Is it possible to release what you have currently? Even if you are discontinuing the project it would be amazing to play this before the real 1.5 comes out.

Always been following your work and a bit sad to see you're being shadowed by the actual team's project.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems you said you are going to share it, kind of glanced over that haha!
                Last edited by Chris' Boob; 01-11-2013, 04:13 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                  Is it possible to release what you have currently? Even if you are discontinuing the project it would be amazing to play this before the real 1.5 comes out.

Always been following your work and a bit sad to see you're being shadowed by the actual team's project.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems you said you are going to share it, kind of glanced over that haha!
                  Yes dude, very soon!

Comment

• Well, I for one will always be grateful how your PMOD efforts helped with my two RE15-related video projects. They simply wouldn't have been possible without them. Sad to see this go, but I understand why. Looking forward to the final release, and thanks for everything. Here's hoping other talents might follow in your wake someday. (REM)

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                      Well, I for one will always be grateful how your PMOD efforts helped with my two RE15-related video projects. They simply wouldn't have been possible without them. Sad to see this go, but I understand why. Looking forward to the final release, and thanks for everything. Here's hoping other talents might follow in your wake someday. (REM)
                      Thanks for the good words my friend!

Comment

• Understandable to see you give up on this project, great work anyway Martin will check your mod out one day when j get SourceNext version sorted out.

Comment

• Hi;

I want to thank everyone who followed this project from the beginning and also obviously the people who collaborated on it, thank you very much friends!

As you can imagine, I decided to abandon this project, since the objective of the project was to create a mod that looked best to the actual RE1.5, but due to the release of the original game, I no longer saw the reason continue with the same.

I apologize if some are a little disappointed, is that I can not find motivation to continue with this project.

I've decided to share with you all the work that arrives to do before abandoning it.

Look the first post!

Comment

• Thanks for sharing Martin! Unfortunately I don't have the SourceNext version so I can't try it out, but I'll get round to it one day! Do you ever plan to do more work on the Trial Edition? I was thinking since we now have a working room of the beta 1 basement from the MZD build it might be possible to import it into the Trial Edition and use the doors in that room as a hub to all the beta rooms.
                            Last edited by Guest; 06-22-2013, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• This is very interesting, thank you! =)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X