Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Street Fighter X Tekken Officially Announced !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Fighter X Tekken Officially Announced !

DUDE DUDE DUDE

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE !!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG

sigpic

Comment

Holy crap more importantly there's also gonna be a Tekken vs SF version of the game developed by Namco.

I'm way more interested to see how that one turns out ..

Comment

Debut Trailer and pics via capcom unity.

sigpic

Comment

That pacman/megaman logo at the end was better than the actual trailer lol

Comment

Gameplay Vid

Holy Shit it looks awesome!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Devil vs. Akuma
              Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu
              AND MORE

Wow...this is some amazing stuff. So with SFIV, MvsC3, NxC/CxN, and Mortal Kombat, I guess we're entering the second coming of the 90s fighting game boom. I'm going to hold out for a new SNK vs. Cap and Darkstalkers.

...Shit, maybe Capcom will be crazy enough to release that BOW battle game on the CV disc (well, obviously not THAT, but an RE BOW fighter).
              Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 07-24-2010, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Wow. Loving how this is looking.

Comment

What......just....whaaaat?! Doooo fucking want. My friends and I lost two weeks playing Tekken Tag...this will be lovely.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I don't know what to say but awesome haha.

Comment

So, this is like a mod of Street Fighter IV? The two games play completely differently.

I have to say though, the gameplay did look pretty sweet. Or was I influenced by hype from the dozens of orgasming fanboys?
                      Last edited by Vector; 07-25-2010, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Honestly I'm looking forward to the Namco developed one more because the 2D plane style for me will be covered by MvsC3. Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha (say that 5 times fast) tried to do a more Tekken style game but it came out stiff, so however Namco can handle it I'm open to it.

A thought: I wonder if the Tekken based game will omit the projectile attacks of the SF characters. I don't think it'd be fair considering (and I'm just basing this off the series up to 4) none of the Tekken games had fighters throwing fireballs.

Comment

If Skullomania is on Tekken VS Street Fighter I'm in. Looks badass though.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

More screenshots

Capcom's released ten new shots of Street Fighter x Tekken via Unity. Get them after the break.
                            sigpic

Comment

Comic Con trailer 1
                              Comic Con trailer 2

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X