Go to SEARS / K-MART

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go to SEARS / K-MART

They have a sale on games. Outbreak Greatest Hits (fixed version without Alyssa crashing) is 14.99$ and they have Under The Skin (alien game with Raccoon City map + Jill + Nemesis + Carlos) for 14.99 as well.

Picked up Siren for 3$ and finally Silent Hill 4 PS2 sealed for 10 bucks!

Yeah i've noticed all the Game shops over here have started their sales this week too. Seen some great bargains. After Christmas they'll probably slash the prices down even more though.
    Just picked up a Wavebird controller for £7.98 and a copy of Wild Wild Racing for 98pence Not the greatest game being an old PS2 launch title, but for 98pence its worth a blast!
    Seen a Resident Evil 2 Chainsaw Controller for £12, and Resident Evil 10th Anniversary Figures for £7.50. Very tempting

And Siren for $3, great buy. I'm a big fan of the Siren games, but not everyone is though. I don't think it sold well at all in the US, so thats probably why Siren 2 hasn't had a US release.

Comment

Siren? Is that Fobidden Siren? I have the first one here somewhere, i need to find it again though.

Comment

Picked up Haunting Ground too for 15 bucks today! Fun little game, but it really needs continue points Pretty sure its running on the outbreak engine too! But man, the camera angles are so much better done on this than Outbreak!
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-22-2006, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
          Siren? Is that Fobidden Siren? I have the first one here somewhere, i need to find it again though.
          It sure is. Great game imo. It was concieved and directed by Keiichiro Toyama, who actually directed the original Silent Hill game on Playstation.

Haunting Ground, i have that too. Decent game.

I just picked up Deus Ex: Invisible War on Xbox for £2.99 on sale at Gamestation. First Xbox game i've bought for a while.
          Last edited by Cyber_Shinobi; 12-22-2006, 04:15 PM.

Comment

The last game I bought was RE : DS since I wanted to try out the multiplayer. I'm actually starting to get my girlfriend into RE finally! So I'm glad I got it for her...

I actually went to Sears yesterday and picked up a few games, more notably, Cold Fear for $10 bucks
            Last edited by Project Omega; 12-25-2006, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I've got Cold Fear on Xbox, still haven't played it yet though.

Any UK users get down to Gamestation, some great deals on!

Genji for PS2 at 98pence(i kid you not!!!)
              Project Zero 3(Fatal Frame 3) for £4.98
              PSP games from £5
              Xbox360 games half price, and less...
              Last edited by Cyber_Shinobi; 12-26-2006, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Crazy Deals!!!

Found some right bargains in the sales today...

Official Gcon2 Lightguns for PS2 at Gamestation for £1.99! Picked one up

Woolworths are almost giving away Xbox games, Hitman Bloodmoney for £3, GRAW for £3, Godfather for £5, Street Fighter Anniversary Edition for £2, Half Life 2 for £5, Star Wars Lego for £2, Toca Race Driver 3 for £3, Da Vinci Code for £2.50, King Kong for £2.50, SSX On Tour for £2, Both Far Cry games for £2 each, Burnout Revenge for £2, Midnight Club Dub Edition for £2, Sims 2 for £2, and many, many more...

Virgin Megastores have also got some great Xbox deals too, with these games(and more) selling for just 99pence each!
                Jade Empire
                Forza Motorsport
                Ghost Recon 2
                Conker Reloaded
                Pirates
                Rainbow Six: Lockdown
                The Warriors
                Peter Jackson's King Kong
                Driver
                Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
                Pro Evolution Soccer 4

You can buy a brand new Xbox with 4 games from Argos for £39.99 too...

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                  The last game I bought was RE : DS since I wanted to try out the multiplayer. I'm actually starting to get my girlfriend into RE finally! So I'm glad I got it for her...
                  I remember getting that at Target and the lady at the checkout counter told my mom (as I'm still a teenager and they have the whole age thing, plus it was over 20 bucks, so you have to buy it there) that "If the game rots my brain [cuz it's rated M], she can return it lickidy split". I'm thinking, it's Resident evil on two 3 inch screens...I don't think it can "rot someone's brain"

Comment

Originally posted by metaleggman View Post
                    I don't think it can "rot someone's brain"
                    I've tryed poking my stylus at a few women after playing RES, I got two slaps (one in the face, the other on my hand), three phone numbers, one perfered I'd use my "other stylus" to "poke" her with, and one "death threat" from a overly jealous boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                      I've tryed poking my stylus at a few women after playing RES, I got two slaps (one in the face, the other on my hand), three phone numbers, one perfered I'd use my "other stylus" to "poke" her with, and one "death threat" from a overly jealous boyfriend.
                      Wow, if a stylus can do that, imagine what the wiimote can do!

Comment

Working...
                      X