Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good read. It's interesting to see how that little mind of yours works.

Comment

Thanks, Darkmoon. By the way, here is a link to S.T.A.R.S. , the fan movie I am talking about in the interview. It was made by Nabil Ayari in 2007 and I have made the visual effects in 2008. Enjoy (with English Youtube subtitles)
      Bloodborne: my Facebook page and my Youtube page

Comment

The first batch of DVD and T-Shirts will be send Wednesday 21! Don't have yours yet? You can order each or both at http://www.refanfilms.com/donate.html
        DVD's special features:
        -First public screening
        - Deleted scenes
        - Comparison before/after FX
        - Blooper
        - Slideshow
        - Behind the scenes videos
        - Teasers and Trailer
        - Commentary with the Director, Producer and Cinematographer

Thank you for your help and support!

Comment

Special deal to celebrate 2012: shipping is free from 12/30 until 01/01! Order your DVD/T-shirt right now ;-)
          Happy new year, everyone

Comment

Very good initiative! Storywise, I pretty much agree with what Darkmoon said, so I won't repeat that.

What I felt was good was the quality, general ambience and music, this was in fact excellent for low-budget somewhat amateur movies (no offense, not saying you're an amateur per se, but this seems to be your first "movie", so!).
            What I would have complaints about is the acting itself, haha. Some of it was good, but there were moments where it was just blatantly clear that it was acting. Although, yet again, these aren't professional actors and just fans so it's very understandable. Excellent job, regardless!

Oh, I know you said that you'd not do any more RE-inspired movies but IF you get enough support from the fanbase, and IF you'd happen to need an actress for either Jill or Claire (I got a body more resembling Jill's and hair/face more resembling Claire's -_-), I'd love to help out in any way that I can. ;) I've taken some acting lessons and am very familiar with singing (not that that's needed but it's similar to acting in some ways), so I could maybe be of some use. Oh, and no pay needed whatsoever. It'd just be amazingly fun to participate, haha.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words
              There is no monetary support from the fan base whatsoever, so I won't direct any other RE movie. "No money, no movie". I can't pay by myself for food, location permits and transportation.
              Where are you located? If you are in the Bay area, I will shoot several projects in 2012/2013 - horror related. I am looking for actresses who can play though, athletic roles - forgot the "damsel in distress" from the average horror flicks, I want Sigourney Weaver from Alien or Linda Hamilton from Terminator ;) Interested? Then send me an email at contact [at] refanfilms.com and we can talk more in details.

Comment

I have added two survey in the Facebook page: "what do you like and what do you dislike, in Patient Zero?". This will help me make better movies, so thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
                X