Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas this year, I hope you all got what you wanted or at least some of it

Theres unfortunately been a long period where news was scarce. Hopefully now with Lost Planet being done more work can be focused on Resident Evil 5, and eventually some Famitsu articles on it.

I've also been getting some emails from a persistent member here regarding the Biohazard Incubate translation. Work on this has been stalled as of late since our translator, Bjorn, has been flooded with work from his professional translating job. Hes been on some tight deadlines but he is almost wrapped up with the translation.

Ill work on this as soon as I possibly can, as I'd like to know what it says much like you guys would. I was hoping to have it out in time for Christmas but plans dont always work out the way you expect.

Update: Translation should be done by the end of the day today, and Ill hopefully have it up by tommorow (but no promises!)
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-25-2006, 05:38 AM.

Hehe, i'm a little late, but merry christmas to everyone! It's my first real christmas, and it's been absolutely perfect! And also, my girlfriend proposed, and i accepted! Hehe, so i'm officially engaged now!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
      Hehe, i'm a little late, but merry christmas to everyone! It's my first real christmas, and it's been absolutely perfect! And also, my girlfriend proposed, and i accepted! Hehe, so i'm officially engaged now!
      awesome! You're like the third person i've known to get engaged this year on the web!

Merry Christmas everyone! No happy holidays bullshit for me!
      If you don't get that I mean the time of year, rather than the holiday itself, you really don't have the right to be angry...

Comment

Working...
      X