Incubate translation update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incubate translation update

Bjorn sent me the final translation this morning and while the first half drags on a bit about daily "simple" life, the second half really kicks off with a bang. It explains who Saddler is in relation to the village, where the children went, how the village came to be under the control of Saddler, Previous castellans and the Los Illuminados relationship and more.

It was quite an entertaining read and hopefully I can finish the pages properly today and get it out to you all. Though theres no promises on that as I have to move my Biohazard Gun Survivor 2 arcade cabinet to my home today. If I cannot finish today it will likely be out tommorow.

You can all thank Bjorn for this, it was all him He did it for free as well so please thank him on this topic!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-27-2006, 05:36 AM.

Many thanks to Bjorn for his work. Now he can wipe all the GLISTENING SWEAT off of him and have a nice BOXED LUNCH and rest.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bjorn, much appreciated.

Comment

Thank you Bjorn, i'll enjoy reading your work.

Comment

Slight update, carn suggested I try to do this in cursive handwriting and it sounds like a good idea as this book is a journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Slight update, carn suggested I try to do this in cursive handwriting and it sounds like a good idea as this book is a journal.

Oh boy.I havent used cursive since 4th grade. Hope there arent any Z's in there becuase cursive Z's are actually a myth. No one knows how to make them.

Comment

Well I wont be doing it, Likely Ill outsource it to my mother who can actually write nicely in cursive XD She's the one who did Trevors signature on the TSBB:

Z's are easy, I forget how to do a capital A though among others.

The files themselves are going to be pretty high resolution. Likely on the order of 1400x1000 as the book is really large.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-29-2006, 04:57 AM.

Comment

I know how to write in cursive still, though I dont heh.

Comment

Alright, cursive isnt going to work at all. Its very difficult to read and it would probably be even more so for those that know english but not cursive.

So Ill start work on formatting it today, and hopefully by the end of the day it will be out.

I also upgraded the forum so let me know if you encounter any bugs. Hopefully when Ice comes down he and I can work on a revised skin which will work with the new features that VB has added since it was first made.
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-30-2006, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Thanks! What again is incubate?
                    Last edited by metaleggman; 12-30-2006, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Its a dvd book combo that was released in Japan only. I posted the video not so long ago which was 90 minutes and told the basic plot outline of RE4 through various gameplay and cutscenes.

The book contains the back story to village with the art shown at the end credits in high resolution. The book is what I will be releasing as Bjorn finished translating it.

Comment

Working...
                      X