Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection hits the Japanese PS store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection hits the Japanese PS store

Same modes as the arcade version too, so there won't be any "home version" extras. Sure beats the PSP version though with a playable VS mode.. I think I'll hang on to my PSP this time, despite TDR being the main reason for the purchase. DMC is seeing a release afterall..

Fuck, USA release NOW. I havent played tekken in ages, but if this is a good price (anything below 25 will do) Ill take it! The fact thats its DL content appeals greatly to impulse buys like mine

Comment

It's 2000Y (about $17). Great price for what it is, and despite the fact that it's the untouched arcade version, 1080p is supported. The listed pics are 1080i though.

I think you're better off getting the Greatest Hits PS2 Tekken 5. You're getting the arcade versions of T1-T3, perfectly emulated I might add. Then again, TDR is the better version overall.

Comment

Don't they just throw in Lili and Dragunov? I'm not Tekken fan but I'm under the impression thats all it is... >_>

Comment

Armor King, lots of tweaks and changes to the engine and characters (trackable throws for example), new moves, and new backgrounds. Most of them are alternate versions of the original T5 backgrounds, but there are a few new ones as well. The soundtrack for the new stages (original and revamped) is brand new as well.

The old T5 stages are there as well, but they were missing in the PSP port.

Comment

Working...
          X