Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3DS Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3DS Announced

A new Resident Evil titled "Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D" just got announced for the Nintendo 3DS. It will be a seperate game not related to Resident Evil Revelations. Just like Resident Evil Revelations, it will be using the new MT Frameworks Mobile. Characters including Jill, Chris and Hunk are confirmed. Expect more characters to be announce in the future.

Here are the new screenshots for the 2 Resident Evil titles for 3DS.
    Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D
    Resident Evil Revelations

Brief clips of both titles can be found in this Nintendo 3DS lineup gallery:
    Nintendo 3DS Software Lineup

Capcom's description for the title:
    Set in the Resident Evil universe, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D will deliver relentless action with players competing against the clock to defeat as many enemies as possible in a fixed time. Featuring Mercenaries missions from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, now fully realised in stunning 3D, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D will add brand new modes and well known characters from the series to enrich and extend the Mercenaries experience. Furthermore, the title will take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS’ WiFi Connectivity, allowing players from around the world to join forces in co-op gameplay, regardless of location.
    Press Releases:
    Biohazard Revelations
    Biohazard The Mercenaries 3D
    Last edited by xfactor; 09-29-2010, 02:28 AM.

Is this the U.S. title? The Japanese one is Biohazard Liberation.

Comment

Information overload!
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Originally posted by cvxfreak View Post
        Is this the U.S. title? The Japanese one is Biohazard Liberation.
        I am not sure myself..

Comment

"Set in the Resident Evil universe, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D will deliver relentless action with players competing against the clock to defeat as many enemies as possible in a fixed time. Featuring Mercenaries missions from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, now fully realised in stunning 3D, Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D will add brand new modes and well known characters from the series to enrich and extend the Mercenaries experience. Furthermore, the title will take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS’ WiFi Connectivity, allowing players from around the world to join forces in co-op gameplay, regardless of location"

Last edited by Dracarys; 09-29-2010, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Gameplay of it and Revelations here.

Comment

I'm super assuming Claire will be playable >=|
              She needs to get her, over the shoulder angle game , debut.

Comment

I just realised MM Legend 3 got announced for 3DS...WHOA

Comment

gimme a min

i saw the screenshots

Comment

New screenshots for RE Revelations are out!

Comment

What a joke. A Mercenaries-only title? What a complete joke. Instead of adding the option in Revelations, they make you buy a whole new game altogether. Absolutely pathetic. I realize the milking of Resident Evil has been in full swing for a few years now, but this is downright atrocious. It looks like RE5's Mercs mode but with new characters. Why couldn't they have just added more characters for RE5? Because they'd rather charge full fucking price for a brand new game on a brand new handheld.

The 3DS has a pretty serious lineup, I'll give it that... but at $300 at launch, I don't see myself getting it.

As for the Revelations footage...

...that looks a lot like a Regenerator, no?
                      Last edited by Vector; 09-29-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

I see Chris, Jill and Hunk in the new RE game.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          What a joke. A Mercenaries-only title? What a complete joke. Instead of adding the option in Revelations, they make you buy a whole new game altogether. Absolutely pathetic. I realize the milking of Resident Evil has been in full swing for a few years now, but this is downright atrocious. It looks like RE5's Mercs mode but with new characters. Why couldn't they have just added more characters for RE5? Because they'd rather charge full fucking price for a brand new game on a brand new handheld.

The 3DS has a pretty serious lineup, I'll give it that... but at $300 at launch, I don't see myself getting it.
                          It won't be $300 in the US. It'll be $250 at most. Also, while Mercs is looking to be a cash-in, I'm waiting to see the full scope of the game before calling shenanigans.
                          Last edited by LVL100 Merchant; 09-29-2010, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
                            I see Chris, Jill and Hunk in the new RE game.

Where are the screenshots you mentioned please?

Comment

Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                              It won't be $300 in the US. It'll be $250 at most.
                              I'd certainly hope so. Not even the PSP was that much when it launched.

Comment

Working...
                              X