No announcement yet.

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3DS Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could be happy for the separate Mercs game. They can really expand on its features
    and make it the best Mercs experience ever.

They'll probably add mini-missions and quests, kind of like Desperate Escape with a Boss
    fight at the end with 4-player co-op online.

I doubt all of these titles are going to be Launch titles right off the bat...if they are then great!

I'll pretty much save $500 exclusively to buy a system and $200 worth of games. =D

We'll see how this develops in the next on-coming months.

Comment

I'm really pleased with this announcement - I love Mercs and to be able to play it on the move will be great.

I hope we get a UK/US prices for the 3DS soon.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
        At least Jill isn't blonde anymore, still don't understand why they suddenly decided she was in RE5.
        Because there was a story reason for blonde Jill in RE5?

Comment

Lets be honest the merc shit is just milking it ... we dont even want it ..... revelations looks great !!! but come on merc ? with shit we already played re 4 and 5 lvls ?? BORING !!!...instead of making shit capcom
          why dont you bring us re 6 and re outbreak file 3 ?
          start thinking about your god damn fans !!!

Comment

They fixed Jill's face! YAY!

I can't wait for these 2 new releases!

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
              The japanase yen value to dollar/euro is crazy at the moment so you see why they havn't revealed the price on the console over here yet (I am expecting the 250 dollar range) since I am sure they have to factor the right value and price in terms of what value the 3DS will do.
              Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
              I'm really pleased with this announcement - I love Mercs and to be able to play it on the move will be great.

I hope we get a UK/US prices for the 3DS soon.
              I know, i'm hoping it won't be over the $250/£200 mark, considering you can pick up any of the 3 consoles right now for around that much. Even at that pricing though it's still too much for me at the moment, i'll wait till it comes down in price around Xmas 2011 time (and also wait to see if it'll last and have good games)

Because there was a story reason for blonde Jill in RE5?
              Which was? It was never explained as far as i can recall, she was just blonde and borrowed Nina Williams outfit for some reason.

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
              Lets be honest the merc shit is just milking it ... we dont even want it ..... revelations looks great !!! but come on merc ? with shit we already played re 4 and 5 lvls ?? BORING !!!...instead of making shit capcom
              why dont you bring us re 6 and re outbreak file 3 ?
              start thinking about your god damn fans !!!
              Since you can actually go online with DS's, Outbreak would be pretty damn good on this!
              Last edited by rewak; 09-29-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I would probably be more excited for the Mercs title...if it was on a system other than the 3DS. I'll get it either way...but putting it on a portable somehow just doesnt sit well with me. Aside from the standard bunch you'd expect (Wesker, Leon, Ada), I hope Krauser returns. I hated him in mercs at first, but that fucker grew on me the more I played him.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                  Which was? It was never explained as far as i can recall, she was just blonde and borrowed Nina Williams outfit for some reason.
                  There's a file in-game that explains it. I pulled this from Project Umbrella.

After being placed in stasis, the virus within Jill's body reactivated and soon disappeared completely due to the presence of powerful anti-bodies in her body, forged for years. Seeing this as an opportunity to make the deadly poisonous Uroboros virus less potent, Wesker continued to extract the anti-bodies from Jill's body for a period of time. Side effects of her experimentation included a pigmentation abnormality, leading to Jill's hair turning a light blonde, as well as skin etiolation giving her an extremely pale complexion.

The file itself is found on the console you start at at the beginning of 5-2, iirc.

Comment

Well I will say Revelations is looking good and but I feel like laughing at the Mercenaries one I mean really it would have been better if it was another DLC for RE5 Im in no rush to buy this new Mercenaries if I wanted I would play 4 and 5's Mercenaries I aint paying 40 pounds for a mix bag.

Comment

There's a file in-game that explains it. I pulled this from Project Umbrella.

The file itself is found on the console you start at at the beginning of 5-2, iirc.
                      I should read the files properly next time i play through Thanks!

Comment

Multiplayer games on portables are extremely hot in Japan right now. Look at Monster Hunter and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker on the PSP. It wouldn't surprise me if 4 players co-op is announced on this game.

Comment

Give me Mad Jackal or nothing

I was never a fan of the RE4/5 style mercs, and so far this doesn't look to be anything different.
                          sigpic

Comment

I gotta admit, the 3DS looks so much cooler and more impressive than the fucking Wii, and all of the other DS versions. I was never a big fan of the DS, because while everyone hyped it up, I found nothing impressive about it. I might actually pick a 3DS up, because not only does it have all of these cool options, including the 3D (which I assume is like 3D similar to movies, which is pretty awesome then), the titles for it are not half bad at all.

I'm not crazy about the Mercenaries title, but we'll see on that. But Revelations isn't looking too bad. Ashame that they're sticking with the same gameplay scheme from RE5, but did you see the blood that flew at the glass, and the blood on the floor? At least the game looks darker and maybe more horror than RE5.

We'll have to wait and see. But hopefully we will get another Revelations trailer or gameplay video soon.

I skipped RE5 altogether, so I hope I can be able to buy this one. Let it be good! One thing I have noticed though, is that you have to train yourself not to look at too many YouTube videos, and gameplay clips/trailers, because too many of them can really ruin the gameplay experience. If this game turns out looking good, I might play it, so I don't want to ruin the experience by watching the videos on YouTube.
                            Last edited by RetroRain; 09-29-2010, 09:48 AM.
                            My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                            ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Cool! Revelations gameplay looks great, so it seems it'll be single player? Maybe it will be like RE1/RE2.

The Mercenaries 3D looks interesting aswell, but if I get a 3DS I can't see myself getting it, unless they have more than recycled RE4+RE5 maps. The silhouettes in the promo artwork look like Barry (AE render), Ada, Sheva and Rebecca. Claire should be in the game, and Wesker is most likely playable.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Revelations looks vaguely interesting, but I'm rather hoping for zombies over Plagas stuff, and the Regenerator suggests Plagas. Which makes me sad.
                              It will have both, remember the zombie in the E3 trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
                                Cool! Revelations gameplay looks great, so it seems it'll be single player? Maybe it will be like RE1/RE2.

The Mercenaries 3D looks interesting aswell, but if I get a 3DS I can't see myself getting it, unless they have more than recycled RE4+RE5 maps. The silhouettes in the promo artwork look like Barry (AE render), Ada, Sheva and Rebecca. Claire should be in the game, and Wesker is most likely playable.

It will have both, remember the zombie in the E3 trailer?
                                Well, I think What You're saying is Right
                                Andriasang said RE:R is listed as a Survival Horror Game , While RE:M listed as a Survival Action Game
                                so Yea ..

Comment

Working...
                                X