[HELP] Resident Evil 3.5 Mod [PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
    That window texture would be the one from this area, just doubled up.

I'll see if I can grab the texture properly shortly. I just need to get Riccardo away as the closest save I've got to that area at the moment is only on Hard Mode.
    Thanks, Wow... it's seems not only the windows but also wall textures are similar to 3.5!

Comment

Originally posted by ashkan View Post
      Thanks, Wow... it's seems not only the windows but also wall textures are similar to 3.5!
      The wall textures in that area look more similar in other spots, specifically the bathrooms. Behind Leon in that screen, looks like there is a basin with a table and a bucket on the right-hand side of the room that resembles the three bathrooms' in Demento.

Especially the one in this cutscene

Sorry, going to take me a bit. I was looking through files from Demento when I noticed that I had found textures that appear to be female mixed into a game fix - perhaps an early version of Fiona that have the sort of old style PS1 mapping that is similar to the ones used for the DMC character texture maps which has admittedly taken up my focus. ;
      Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-09-2010, 09:00 AM.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

wow i've looked it up there are a lot of things in these games that were the same as in RE3.5 .. that would save us a lot of work

Comment

Ashkan, I can't get it to rip - the usual way isn't working so I've tried Texmod and they're just annoyingly picking up the overlay on Demento (coming out broken or just black) again.

Probably the best way for this one would be to screenshot, replicate the window panes (glass texture) and alpha channel it underneath there as the windows usually come up with window pane separately to the glass in 4.
          Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-13-2010, 07:31 PM.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Hi i found that desert eagle i was talking about it is on page 21 Model Modifications,Mod Relases
            http://www.healthyhairhighlights.com...ransplant.html | http://www.healthyhairhighlights.com...ransplant.html
            Last edited by fliming; 10-11-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X