Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard Incubate Translation

For discussion of:
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-25-2007, 01:39 AM.

Very nice But weird haha

Comment

WOW! Great job THIA . I can't wait to dive into this later...

Comment

Very nice, but I was hoping for some information on the Plagas. Like what they really are, where they came from, and how did the Saddler learn to control them...

Comment

i didn't know this even existed....well now i know what all those pictures were for on the credits screen....very creepy stuff.

Comment

PO, Likely they were excavating the carcases of the Plagas and Luis and the other researchers were cloning them as I doubt their eggs would survive this long. My guess is they produced a queen much like the RE0 queen leech which was then bonded with Saddler. But really its all speculation ;)
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-31-2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Though I've not played it for ages, didn't Saddler use the castellan family (Salazar) as they had control over these Plagas?

Comment

Yeah but once Salazar dies Saddler still commands the commando's through Krauser..So perhaps they developed like I said an internal structure for control via "queen" parasites?

Infact yes, He makes Leon's body hurt when he takes ashley from him, remember?

Comment

i fucking love you

Comment

Thank you, Dot! Thank you, Bjorn! This is freaking awesome.
                    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Marvelous, I love it when you get this kind of info, more backbone to the game! Great job Dot and Bjorn!

Comment

Guys I'd appreciate some feedback as to the read-ability of the font chosen for this. I know its not ideal but if anyones having issues with it please let me know asap. Im reworking this to be a bit more easy on the eyes and Im considering a font change.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Guys I'd appreciate some feedback as to the read-ability of the font chosen for this. I know its not ideal but if anyones having issues with it please let me know asap. Im reworking this to be a bit more easy on the eyes and Im considering a font change.
                          Seems pretty good to me, but if there is a more readable creepy font, I say go for it.

Comment

I have just download de rip of the dvd book, but is in .mp4 and that... is audio... where is the video?

Comment

mp4 is x264, its video and audio. You need this http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm

Checkmark h264 when installing.

Comment

Working...
                              X