No announcement yet.

Biohazard Incubate Translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Install VLC player then, or a codec pack to make it play in Quicktime. Works for me ;)

Comment

The codec it uses it owned by Apple, so it'll work in any media player on OSX

Comment

Well not really, x264 is an codec based off the h264 standard, Apple doesnt own it and many companies make their own h264 encoders and decoders based on the specs ;)

Comment

Yep, and a simple x264 decoder makes it work in Quicktime fine

Comment

Just a heads up, Ill be updating this feature with a more user-friendly design and it will be modified to the "new" feature design which will blend better with the new sites design. The images themselves will be updated with a better looking background behind the text rather than a wall of peach.

The dvd will be re-ripped and encoded again, and the trailers present on the disc will be posted as well. Sorry about removing it last time, we got a lot of hits from it and I was afraid we would run out of bandwidth. I dont think we have to worry about that now since the hype has died down considerably, so we should be good to go again. I'll keep the download on the site this time.

No ETA on this, but hopefully within the week.
            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 11-01-2007, 08:09 PM.

Comment

You can find the file (with the THIA watermark) at http://www.vuze.com/search?q=resident%20evil%20incubate with LOTS of seeds. I downloaded it very fast.

But.. yeah.. awaiting of the new version!
              Last edited by doomed; 11-01-2007, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Any news about the new version?

Comment

Waiting til the UC stuff blows over then I'll update it. I still need to add a few more trailers that are on the disc so thats whats holding things up.

Comment

The feature has been updated Infact, its pretty much all new so go have a read eh?

Comment

Am I the only person that can't download BH Incubate? I start downloading it and after ~10 minutes the server send me an error. I tried using getright, downthemall, and the classic download.

What's wrong with me?

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                        Am I the only person that can't download BH Incubate? I start downloading it and after ~10 minutes the server send me an error. I tried using getright, downthemall, and the classic download.

What's wrong with me?
                        Stop using third party download clients?
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                          Stop using third party download clients?

It was a server problem. Now everything works fine...

Comment

I uploaded the revised encodes which should fix those playback issues. Sorry about that guys!

Comment

I've never had any playback issues. Anyway I'm downloading the videos again.

Comment

I was speaking of my failure to de-interlace them properly
                                Last edited by Carnivol; 03-09-2008, 10:38 AM. Reason: Testing

Comment

Working...
                                X