Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Costume (Jill Birdwoman)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 Costume (Jill Birdwoman)

Check out this awesome amazing cosplay of Jill as Birdwoman from Resident Evil 5.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by hariilopez; 10-28-2010, 08:19 PM. Reason: Organizing

Thats pretty creepy, Very cool cosplay.

Comment

Thanks!

lol I can't wait to scare kids down the block with this on

Comment

Amazing cosplay. Nobody can whip up something better in their ninth grade art class.

Comment

There is a fine line between insults and constructive criticism. Guess which one we allow and which we don't? Just to be clear...constructive criticism involves explaining why something has an issue and maybe suggesting soloutions. Insults just make fun of them.

Let's keep to the good one, hm?

Comment

Well I really like it . . . no sarcasm honest. I mean too many people just buy a costume now, and I think that sucks, but of course you cant really buy RE costumes or most videogames maybe Mario at a push or that site that shows you how to make a spartan armour . . .
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks

I find it funny how others who criticize are just jealous...

I really dislike the same repeatative costumes people wear every freaking year, so I made this costume (that was never cosplayed). I felt so scary in the costume, I practically scared people on the train and the streets with it on.

Comment

I practically scared people on the train and the streets with it on.
                XD I think I would be if someone was on the train with that on and it wasn't Halloween. With the gloves/face covered, it's the sort of thing you'd expect people to wear if they were going to murder someone so they wouldn't be recognised, the hair colour/gender would be covered and it wouldn't leave any fingerprints. Did you wear it on Halloween or just generally out and about?
                Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 10-31-2010, 06:05 AM.

Comment

The scares

I wear/wore this costume to Halloween parties and Halloween day. I know better than to get arrested on time square for false terrorist claims x___X happen to my cousin before.

Comment

Where did you find all the parts to it, such as the mask and robe?

Comment

Nice costume, wish I had the talent to make stuff like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X